New Fame Bonuses and Rework?

Whenever I drank a potion my Thirsty fame bonus went away, idc what it says on the wiki.

It only goes away if you drink an item with “Potion” under its tooltip from your inventory, health and mana pots from their slots dont count and neither do pots you drink from a bag by shift click

Ohh, i thought health and magic pots from their slots counted as well as drinking any potion because I drank stat potions from a vault chest. xD

some items wirthout “potion” under its tooltip still removes thirsty, such as THIS FUC**NG ST PATTY’S BREW

I can think a lot (some are really wacky or impossible):

Keep It Fresh: Never max out a stat. 25% Fame bonus

Executioner: Deal the killing blow to every event bosses at least once. 25% Fame bonus.

For minutes active (all 10% bonus):

Rookie: Spend 1,440 minutes slaying Oryx’s minions.

Intermediate: Spend 20,160 minutes slaying Oryx’s minions.

Advanced: Spend 43,200 minutes slaying Oryx’s minions.

Fully Experinced: Spend 86,400 minutes slaying Oryx’s minions.

For completing dungeons:

Raider Completes 100 dungeons. 5% fame bonus

Conqueror: Completes 1000 dungeons. 5% bonus.

Genghis Khan Completes 10,000 dungeons. 5% bonus.

For quests (some revision)

Doer of the Deed: Complete 500 quests You know that fame %.

Bounty Hunter: Complete at least 1,000 quest. Another 10%.

Top Wanted: Complete at least 2,000 quests. And another 10%.

For Oryx Slayer:

Oryx Slayer: Unchanged.

Hero of Freedom: Deal killing blows to Oryx 10 times. Another 10%

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death!: Deal killing blows to Oryx 100 times. And another 10%.

Uncovering tiles:

Atlas Maker Uncover 10 million tiles. Another 5%.

World Traveler Uncover 40 million times. Another 5%.

For First Born bonus (all 10%, calculated after First Born):

First Born: Unchanged.

Record Breaker: When your character achieved First Born for the 50th times.

Reborn When your character achieved First Born for the 200th times.

Phoneix: When your character achieved First Born for the 1000th+ times.

Party Level Ups revisions:

Team Player: Unchanged

Leader Of Men Unchanged

Highest Commander of Army At least 10,000 party level ups.

All Time Leaderboard (100% fame bonus, calculated after total fame). DIFFICULTY IS ABSOLUTE IMPOSSIBLE!

Legendary Be in the All Time fame at least once.

Absolute Legend: Placed in the Top 1 at least once.

Overthrow: Dethrone the Top 1 character in the All Time leaderboard.

Reconquer: Take back to the Top 1 spot.

I like the new god-killing fame bonuses idea though.

It seems way too excessive. 2k minutes, I would’ve maxed 8/8 already. Perhaps bring it down to 500 minutes~2k Minutes should be enough time to get a bunch of end-game content on one character.

Sounds really neat actually! but again, really excessive. 100 dungeons~1000 dungeons are already challenging. We don’t want another “Leader of Men” situation happening.

Sounds unique, but I wonder if it’s possible to track these. Though 1k times sounds like literal insanity. 50~500 times sounds like just enough challenge…

I really believe “Leader of Men” should be lowered it’s literally 100 “team players” for only +10% fame. Might be better if “Leader of Men” was 500 party level ups and “Highest Commander” was 1k.

Now THIS insanity sounds fun, though 100% bonus will just break the leaderboards.

I like the new concepts, I really hope DECA would take a look at this thread and implement some ideas from here or other similar threads.

Looking on my longer living characters ever, I didn’t get much past 4 000 dungeons completed, so a 10 000 target might be a bit high. Or we will see some Pirate Cave searching to get those numbers up. :laughing:

Would be too easy to drink pots then stop when 1 away from max, and be virtually 8/8. Although could turn this one into “Never drank any stat potion” (AKA 0/8 player experience) and that’d be in line with some of the original bonuses where you make the game difficult for yourself like Mundane, or Boots, and you get a bonus fame reward.

Hm…
Let’s try this:

Rookie: 500 minutes

Intermediate: 1k minutes

Advanced: 1500 minutes

Fully Experienced: 2k minutes

Absolute Master (as a bonus): 2k+ minutes

Another try:

Raider: 100 dungeons

Conquer: 500 dungeons

Genghis Khan: 1k

King Alexander (another bonus): Beyond a thousand.

Hm…

Learner: Achieved First Born 50 times

Record Breaker: Achieved FB 250 times.

Resurrection: Achieved FB 500 times.

Phoneix: Beyond 500+ times.

Trying this:

Team Player: 100 level ups

Leader of Men: 500 level ups

General of Squadron: 1000 level ups

Highest Commander of Army: Beyond 1000 level ups

Fifty percent fame bonus may be too little…

Laughs

Exactly, “Never drank any stat potion” is better.

I literally did combination of Boot on the Ground, Mundane, Thirsty, Friend of Cube and other bonus before.

every stat 1 to max smh

Imagine accidentally drinking a potion instead of picking it up and feel your heart immediately sink lol. cough friend of cubes cough

Nevov managed to read my mind. :slight_smile:

Da “Never drank any stat potion”

@Platformz @PRCSakura
Thanks for the suggestions. I think I finalized the entire fame bonus sheet. What do you all think?

Hm… You sure 7.5% would work? Because it is quite tempting to TP and use abilities, therefore, keeping them 25% may work.

Walking to Godland takes a while (few minutes or so), contrast to TP to Godland takes less than 1 second if a dude is @ Gland.

Mundane… I don’t know how to say this one, but melee characters are mostly likely to suffer…

Oh yes! This is a good revision!

Good one, though this may or may not reduce the burden of earning God Killer bonus.

Better, because I am more likely to raid novice and mid tier dungeons. But the current Tunnel Rat bonus should be not be revoked if the change takes effect. To avoid frustration from players who already achieved TR.

Oh dear, this really relies on Fame trains…

A bit better, since killing Cubes may be tempting…

For me (actually Nevov helped me to revised this a bit), Deca should add a mechanism to lock the stats of a fresh level 20 character. Meaning, if a character drank a stat potion, KIC will be revoked.

Ooooh, this is really good, I have an alt account right now, if this added before my alt character died, EZ fame.

More like, 5, 5, 5 than 2, 4, 8 because Deca only use 5 or 0 in the ones place for fame bonuses (and 2, 4, 8 is weird imo).

Keep it 10%, 10%, 10% plz…

5%, 5%, 5% plz…

I’d rather make all 10%, because it will net approximately 146.41% (1.1^4) fame rather than 132.897024% (1.021.041.08*1.16).

Aey, aey, let’s go! Now THAT’S good.

Do you mean max your character to 8/8 under 6 hours? Or what?

IMO a good one would be no pet or a PPE fame bonus

Damn, I would love a 25% fame bonus on 90% of my characters

LOL! That’s really funny!

its also true

sadly

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.