New fame train discord [ROTMG Train]

Hey guys, people have been asking for a new fame train discord! We finally made a new discord, but need to get the word out on the new discord. https://discord.gg/r3svX8f This is the official fame train server that is featured on the official ROTMG discord. Hopefully, you guys will join us and bring the fame train back to life!

Isin’t the fame train set to go the way of the dodo pretty soontm here?

There’s a reason it died out. It was dying ever since the creation of halls, a slightly worse fame train which also offered epic loot. However, now, with the weekly events, not many people want to train anymore

also the removal of pausing in realms.

A fame train has been sighted a couple of times on my server in recent days.

Still seems to be attracting a large % of botting accounts and reconnect client-hackers. :face_vomiting:

One thing that’s weird—it seems to me Deca actually has helped enable fame training because their HP scale on events now makes them a lot slower to kill when 100 players aren’t interested in fighting it. The Quests Remaining menu also clearly spells out to player when they’re in a realm that’s far from closing, with 35+ quests.

it isn’t.

This is not official train discord ur just a random newbie that discovered trains and u don’t have enough regs to join the actual Orginal Medusa Private Train discord.

-Owner of Medusa Ptrain Discord.

I’m not the biggest fan of training but feel like I should speak out here.

If I remember correctly, that train server just stole Fame Rush locations and posted them. There has never been an official train server and there is not an official RoTMG discord–the closest one is the r/rotmg discord, and Niegil here can testify that it’s not featured there.

This is just false advertising–the part about being the official fame train server is a load of baloney. If you want to grow a server, there are better and more respectable ways to do so.

I’m sorry but um… I kinda wanna join the Medusa Ptrain. Could I have a link?

Hello, this is partially true. But one of the train conducter that called out fame rushes’ trains was actually from fame rush. This is not completely their faullt. Also somebody from fame rush also kicked out over 1000 members from this server (this might be the reason that Niegil removed this server from the RotMG Server list),

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.