New Guild Hall Shared Vault

Dear RealmEye and Users,

I believe it would be a spectacular update to add an option for a guild founder to purchase their Guild Hall a new SHARED vault at the cost of Fame points. This could be placed at the back of the Guild Hall and contain 5-30 chests depending on the level they upgrade it to. The upgrade system could be similar to that of the Pet Yard. This addition to Realm of the Mad God would help to improve Guild Cooperation and resource (item) distribution among members as well as provide a place for members to store the items they intend to give away to their teammates even when they themselves can not be online. Furthermore, you could place a removable restriction option that would mean that the Guild Members may draw only gear for their current class UNLESS the Guild has purchased the option to change this via gold. This secondary option would allow RealmEye to profit from this update. I also believe adding this new update to Realm of the Mad God would improve gameplay and keep users interested in playing the game long term, therefore providing even, more profit.

Sincerely,

Benleekids

Guild Chests

there would have to be restriction on who can access the vaults to prevent people from joining, taking all of the items and then leaving.

Guild Chest and Mail

Realmeye can profit from this? How? Realmeye is in no way affiliated with DECA Games or Realm of The Mad God.

Good idea other than that minus the option to take items for only your class costing gold the entire thing should cost fame.

It sounds good on paper, but when you realize that fame trainers could just create their own guild and fame train a bunch of guild fame and upgrade their vaults up to max, it sounds like the fame trainers would just get a bunch of free vaults for fame they got from the fame train.

This idea is on the common ideas to avoid, it’s been suggested sooo many times

omg, ive seen this so many times, but here is the most developed version:

how?

This idea is on the list of avoidable topics.

Move to ideas, @moderators

So you’re basically allowing f2p players like myself free vault chests.

f2p? @XSpinATKx

read more closely, I covered that @XHippobroX

@HorusKane You are correct and I apologize for that mistake

@ConsoleMC meaning? I am new to the forums

@SXplorer Fame Trainers? define please I haven’t heard this term

Fame training is when a lot of players work together to run around the god lands in a group to kill gods as fast as possible to maximize fame gain.

Thank you, but they would have to have a large guild to accomplish that would they not? Then you would have to distribute even more equipment therefore removing that flaw?

They would get a ton of fame, millions. The only thing I would like guild fame to be used for is to buy new guild slots and it cost more and more each time. so buying slot 51 would cost 10k, slot 52 cost 30k, slot 53 cost 60k and so on.

@Benleekids yes for more people

guild slots? like for more people?