(New Helm) Sentinel's Bastion

Hmm putting out my process of thought now… I might consider condensing the Heal-Retreat phase with the cooldown phase because I might as well. So 4 Seconds of Invulnerable, 3 Seconds of Vulnerability, and maybe 2.5 seconds to Heal or Retreat/Cooldown. Total of 9.5 Seconds.

Hmm I’m considering buffing the Berserk duration to 6 - 7.5 seconds? Considering that there is a moment where the warrior would be extremely vulnerable, a long berserk duration might be alright.

This is a valid concern but yeah, this helm is very much designed for short quick bursts before backing out. Slowing would be extremely detrimental now, and the tiny minions around a boss would suddenly become extremely threatening. I guess it would mainly be up to the player and if they would like this sort of play style ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Instead of quiet shots, you’ll have to be aware of slowing shots.

But I’m glad you see the concept could be something cool! It is very situational as it requires specific builds to consistently use it.

Where can I read the rest of that blurb?

Ah um, I only made that blurb for this item so this is all there is so far!

I really like it, maybe they could incorporate that into the shatters rework.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.