New Huge Pixie giveaway!

Dear friends,
Today I have reached a thousand views on my first video! I really want to say thank you to you all, so I decided to do a fresh pixie giveaway!

I decided to make this giveaway a team effort, so make sure you guys work together!

This is how it works…
Currently, I have 773 subscribers and 1000 views.
Each subscriber earned once the giveaway starts counts as 3 points. Every view counts as 1 point!

YOU MUST WATCH THE VIDEO AND REPLY TO THIS REALMEYE THREAD DOWN BELOW TO ENTER. If you want to earn more, you can subscribe to my channel and share my video with others!

After a week or so, if there are at least 100 points, I will give out 1 pixie! This is how I hold you guys accountable that you guys at least watched the video.

But that’s not all!! When the giveaway is over, I will count the total number of points you guys earned. For every 250 points, I will give out one extra pixie!

So if you guys earn 1000 points, I’ll give out 5 pixies! I have about 10 pixies, so share without hesitation. Share with your guildies, friends, and basically anyone you know. The people who sub and watch the videos don’t even have to play realm. Just make sure YOU reply to this thread and watch the video, so I can know who have the chance of winning.

SIDE NOTE: I’ve gotten so many extremely kind comments on my YouTube video, but I had to remove them because they were talking about the giveaway. I love your comments so much, and they make my day, but I want to keep my channel strictly for music, and I don’t want it to turn into a giveaway channel. The few giveaways I’ve been doing are mainly Kickstarters for my channel. So please refrain from talking about the give away in the YouTube comments :slight_smile: thanks guys <3

The link to my channel:

The link to my video:

Thank you so much for reading this. The giveaway starts NOW!!!

P.S. this isn’t a scam :slight_smile: you can ask the ppl who won my previous giveaways. Also, I plan on uploading a few more songs once my microphone arrives!

The winner is wafflelead! Send me a realmeye pm and we can schedule a time to meet in game!

Bump

You bumped this after literally 3 minutes.

RWTer wants to have meaningless internet followers by doing giveaways to fill in his insecurities. mkay.

Ninja is not a dead class!

Haha why do all the old players think I RWT. I quit rotmg a while ago, so im just giving away my stuff. And I have no insecurities and I want ppl to listen to my music. That’s not meaningless at all

@Plveuk is just kinda negative toward newer players who turn out out right better than him. You can just take it as salt. On a side note, it does seem a little suspicious, throw out a merching video or something to prove you can get rich on your own

I’ve played for about two years, so I should by nature have acquired riches. Eh?

but ive played for over a year and i only have drake eggs ;n;

good maymay

I feel u man :frowning: if we ever meet in game I’ll give u some extra life Mana pots I have

Ninja was never dead. It’s no. 1

? Lol

bump

cough SHILL cough

:sunglasses:

How long did it take you to write, practice, and finally record the song?

already subscrebid for a month ago…

It took me about a month to write it :slight_smile: After that time, I was pretty much able to play it the any way I wanted to. The recording is first take, so it took 2 minutes. That may be why it doesn’t sound very professional.

You can share :wink:

Lol bump