New Huge Pixie giveaway!

gud song

Thank you! It means a lot to me. <3

:slight_smile: haha

Lmao well youā€™re better at piano than Iā€™ll ever be! I do vocal performance but Iā€™ve always wanted to started playing the piano because I love the instrument and a musicianā€™s ability to express through it.

thatā€™s what i noticed too. obviously bought pixies based on account

I commented on the video. My in-game name is BurnixOne. YT name is burnix81

Thatā€™s so cool! I wish I could sing well. And a little secret of mine: I SUCK AT THE PIANO!!! I canā€™t even play a one octave scale without messing up. Surprisingly, I can play all the songs I write though almost flawlessly. :slight_smile: Mb u should try to write a song!

BUMP!!! thanks for the giveaway

Lmao well Iā€™ve pretty much been singing as long as I could talk lol. I wish I could write a song but strictly as a vocalist (and also as a person who has never had voice lessons) I never received much of an instrumental education. By that I mean Iā€™m terrible at sight-reading music and have virtually no proficiency on scales. Whenever I audition for All States I fall flat on my face on the Sight reading section lol. I attached a link to me performing if youā€™re interested bro. Also great talking to you! GL on your youtube success with this video! Always great to meet another performer!

Thanks for sharing, and itā€™s nice to meet you! You are in the states? Iā€™m in VA. Also, you sound great! And lol I canā€™t even read bass clef :frowning: even though I play piano

Yeah Iā€™m in MA. Thanks so much! I work so much with the bass clef that I know bass clef much better than treble (occasionally I still have to count lines and spaces on Treble) so no worries man. Youā€™re not alone.

i donā€™t get why people think you RWT. But oh whale (._.)/

Haha just based on my deaths, experienced players deduct that I mustā€™ve bought itemsā€¦ Oh whale : l

I really enjoyed this 10/10

Thanks so kuch

Lol weā€™re not that far away!!

Lmao well this is completely unrelated to our prior music discussion but I wanted to know is your username for Realm based off of Lamb chops as in the old TV show with the puppet?

Necro is best class
Thanks for the giveaway

Haha no lol itā€™s not. I few friends had asked me the same question. I had no idea what it was lol. My older brother used to watch it when he was a kid though