New Huge Pixie giveaway!

It was nice song ^^ and it refresh my heart

This is pretty nice piano music, it is very relaxing!

Gimme fre itenz plz. I fan

gib me fri itens too!

This is why.

and yeahā€¦ https://www.realmeye.com/graveyard-of-player/LamChopss nothing adds up.

itā€™s fair for people to accuse you given the suspicous pratice and itā€™s fair for people to blindly defend you given no proof, donā€™t shoot the informer.

Thanks so much! Your comment means so much to me! <3 Can you comment what you said here on the YouTube video? I would love to look at this comment every time I look at my video! It makes me so happy! :slight_smile:

I had already known beforehand that I wouldnā€™t have to give out too manyā€¦ Thatā€™s why I was so generous with the previous giveaway. And even if it did reach 1k, I would pretty much be screwed and have to farm for a long time with my friends. Also, I have several irl friends :wink: who have played since the rotmg came out. They are rich as bill gates in rotmg terms.

Thanks! Please please please comment on my yt vid! I love collecting the nice comments!

Ok

:slight_smile: lol

Nice Song, how long have you been playing piano?

Iā€™ve only learned when I was 5-9. I totally lost all my skills, and then I picked up composing after my grandfatherā€™s funeral when I was ten. A long time has passed since then, and Iā€™ve lost all techniques. I canā€™t even play a one octave scale with both hands. I can only play the songs I write. :slight_smile:

I hope I get the pixie ive never had something that good :smiley:

I hope you get it too man!

Bump

I donā€™t care about the giveaway but Iā€™m a huge fan of piano and that was nicely done, keep it up the world needs more music comrade.

wat about me :cry:

Itā€™s relaxing music ^^ ,Nice and Keep a good work! ^^

Thank you so much! Im so happy rn :slight_smile: I will be uploading a new song very soon, so keep your eyes peeled for that! :wink:

I hope you win too man! <3