NEW idea for UT FOR EPIC FORBBIDEN JG

how

Ignore bottom right two sprites and add shading and this bow could be viable if 15*15 sprites were a thing

That actually hurts my eyes.

Yeah, and most of your ideas hurt mineā€¦

Well congrats, but this is a sprite that is objectively bad and made for the purpose of being bad.

And why would you think that? Is there any part of it that suggests itā€™s made to be bad rather then made by a person with a incomplete idea and an incomplete understanding of how sprites work?

It honestly looks like someone ate some mexican food and barfed it up

Goodness.
Come now, this seriously is not likely to be a ā€˜shitpostā€™, more likely the OP hasnā€™t made items before.

Reallyā€¦ Is it just me? It legitemately looks like it could be a bow (if 15*15 were allowed) to me. If itā€™s just me, then @JohnMH Iā€™m sorry for having this argument and I am wrong

@JohnMH and @Leohe while both of you may have valuable contributions to offer up regarding the improval of this item (we have to agree that it needs to improve) ad hominem (read insulting) points do not do that.

Letā€™s return back to the subject matter of this post, the bow.

All comments that could be made about it have already been made. Without further information, new judgement canā€™t be madeā€¦ Also you really shouldnā€™t be talking about constructive comments.

Easy to do that, honestly.

• Constrict item sprite to 8x8.
  • Clarify damage, shots, etc.
  • Explain burning effect, even if basic.
  • Donā€™t be afraid to ask for help. (to OP)

But I know some beginners that know that a sprite should be 8x8 and not made in Photoshop. If heā€™s a beginner and actually wants to get into spriting, he could look up a guide, like Poshunā€™s.

See thatā€™s constructive and good advice :+1: :
@Cancino Look at comment above

Iā€¦I just see a blob

I get itā€¦

Sowy

Is this a shot post lmao, what is this sprite, u didnā€™t even take the time to save the image and give it an outline. Lol

FlurryBow

Not my best work, but I tried to make an 8x8 sprite for this

Now it kinda looks like leaf bow :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: Nev mindā€¦ Forgot what leaf bow looks like

Burning = bleeding?