NEW KATANA CLASS: UPDATED! (not samurai)

please give VALUABLE FEED BACK not just “oh das OP delete this” thanks. and enjoy.

added a changelog

not the samurai

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

THANk YOU

BUT FOR SYMEETRY PURPOSES

buff maxmp for 252. 252 is a prettier number than 250. Why?

252 is a beautiful number. It’s the smallest 2+ digit palindrome that can be written as a product of 2 numbers that are direct reverses of each other. Its also an abundant number.

@Atrapper @Xaklor o man, you appear to know how to judge ideas. read dis. pl1s

oh das OP delete this

:call_me_hand:

AS I READ THE DOCUMENT, IM POSTING MY THOUGHTS, ILL DO THE FINAL JUDGING AT THE END
So far, it looks like a less OP wizzy with the mana caps and hp caps of a knight… (high HP caps are not necessary for robe classes)
So the ability is a wisdom affected pally buff?
You don’t need to add “Lore:” in front of every description
Sprite maker: Realmofthemadgod.com/draw.html
Overall
No sprites, so I cant judge those
N/A/10
You tried to make a unique idea, just didnt really succeed with the execution.
5/10

I am not good at sprite making.

I’ll excuse the lack of sprites, although I’d prefer if there was an effort for them.

Anyway, for the idea itself. This just seems like a slightly crappier Pally with a robe and katana. The Shaitan UT would be pretty interesting as a seal, though. The lore seems like a bit too much to me, as well; we don’t know a thing about Xil, including if we’ll even see him in the Mountain Temple (but that’s a rant for another day).

Overall, this really isn’t a great idea. It’s basically a weaker Paladin and has very little that I’d say is interesting about it. 2/10.

:neutral_face: :expressionless: :sleeping:

:red_circle: :o: :o: :o: :o:

you couldn’t pay me to play this class, it’s inferior to paladin in nearly every way possible and the robe/katana matchup just sounds painful and not worth anything.

Maybe can try

Robe + Katana is a godly combo. The best weapon and the best armor type would make a force to be reckoned with! :sunglasses:

source

There we go again with the ability problems, geez people…
T5 and T6 are identical, except that T6 gives +2vit and +2wis, while costing 15MP more. Why would I use T6 and pay 15 more MP for the same thing that T5 does?

Shaitan UT - how does the damage work? Is it like a necro AoE? Does it shoot out a projectile?

Also.

SPRITES

Just putting this out here. This is the monk class:

Now this is the Paladin class.

the same goes for cloaks tho on your first point… two the shaitans UT is an AoE, what would be cool is if on the edge of the range it spawned little fireballs similar to the Sword of illumination shot sprite because y’know… fire

and if you read the doc I clearly asked for a sprite artist :confused:

So the Monk doesn’t have Vit? That means it literally can’t regen health without its ability.

I didn’t make the class. Ask @Meaop why. I just snipped what I saw from the docs.

I know. I was just putting that out there.

bruh that had me dead.

OMG I FORGOT VIT HOLY THANK YOU FOR POINTING THIS OUT O.o

you don’t do it as well as me