New Knight Set: Noble King Set

I know that there already is a Knight ST set (the Oryx Awesome Set), but I’m pretty sure that there is no rule that there can only be one set, so I came up with the idea of the Noble King Set for the Knight (one of my favorite classes).

Noble King Set

Overall Stat Bonus: +39 DEF, +9 WIS, +40 MP, +4 VIT, -10 SPD

Sword of the Noble King

The weapon wielded by only the rightful heirs to the throne, it glows and gives light to even the darkest corners.

Tier: ST
Shots: 1
Damage: 295-315 (average: 305)
Projectile Speed: 12 tiles/second
Lifetime: 400 milliseconds
Range: 3.7 tiles
Rate of Fire: 115%
Fame Bonus: 6%
Feed Power: 900

Shield of the Overlord

A glowing protector that was once in the hands of an overlord, it is one of the most deadliest bane to the user’s enemies.

MP Cost: 105
Shots: 3
Damage: 570-590 (1740)
Projectile Speed: 16
Range: 3.5
Effect: Stun for 2 seconds
Stat Bonus: +11 DEF, +3 WIS
Fame Bonus: 5%
Feed Power: 900

Brazen Armor of Assurance

A metal chest plate studded with deep amethyst for mythical purity, it contains a turquoise core of light and protects the user from countless physical and mental damage.

Stat Bonus: +28 DEF, +4 WIS, +50 MP, -10 SPD
Fame Bonus: 6%
Feed Power: 1000

Ring of the Rising Emperor

A turquoise jewel set upon a golden ring, it gives off a fashionable glow of violet.

Stat Bonuses: +40 MP, +3 WIS, +4 VIT
Fame Bonus: 5%
Feed Power: 400

Looks good! the sprite for the complete set isnt that great but the rest of the sprites are! not too sure about the -14 spd on the armor.

Thanks for the reply.

Well, the armor gives the user a bonus of a whopping 28 DEF and 40 MP, so I figured I could lower the SPD to balance it. I’ll change it to 10, on second thought.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Sprite colors are an eyesore. Sprites themselves are okay. The complete set sprite is awful and too big, and the “melee that’s really slow but tanky” is overplayed.

I feel that the sprites have great potential if shading was done. The armor is interesting, but could probably be abused by the warrior and seems more like an alternative ccarmor that doesn’t lower dps. The sword is way too strong - it has more range, firing speed, and damage then the acclaim. The ring is okay, but seems a bit unextraordinary. The shield does a lot of damage, but makes up for it with lost stun time. With a little tweaking and maybe a bit more creativity with the names, this set could be great.

For one: CC armor gives 30 def and minuses 10 dex.
So this thing: 28 def, 3 wis and 40 mp for -13 spd?

3 Wis isn’t a lot. Same with 40 mp.

Try again.

The sprites…slow clap

These sprites are wayyyy to flashy for rotmg. Needs to be darker and have more shading. The sword would be too OP. The damage range is already far above sword of splendor and adding no drawback, like the amplitude for colo sword, is not a good idea. In addition, a 115% RoF would just shred everything. The shield is pretty much just a weaker ogmur with stun. The armor is not fit for a knight. Knights have more than enough defense and making him even slower is a laughable idea. This is a similar reason why many people tend to not use CC on knight, except in your case it is a speed debuff. The ring is also pretty useless since its pretty much the equivalent of a combination of 3 T2 rings. Depending on how much mana you have maxed, this ring might not even give enough MP to give you an extra stun. Therefore while people do tend to use MP rings on knights, they will choose rings that give more MP. Other people who play knight tend to use HP or att boosting rings. The names of the items are pretty good imo.

Overall, this set needs some re-balancing.

again your sprites are SO bright… your paying my medical bills twice.

sword is ridiculously op and makes splendor/acclaim useless, has more range then acclaim too and ROF…

shield is trash, more mp less damage less stun time less stat bonuses.

armor is basically a better cc with a spd penalty, we dont need another

ring is bad enuff said.

please stop spamming ideas in the idea section and actually think these items out… quality over quantity

very neon :slight_smile:

I’m not even commenting. Though it’s a good idea the sprites are horrendous, what is the set Sprite supposed to be lol.

broken

1. more range than normal swords
  2. more damage than normal swords
  3. higher firerate than normal swords

could you please stop posting tons of bad ideas with bad sprites and start posting small amounts of good ideas and good sprites?

there’s no shading, weird colors that don’t fit and it’s bad overall

Amen

hallelujah

Not really, I started on these forums giving constructive critisms for sprites, these are, pardon my French absoute shit, I normally say I see potential in you, but not anymore for game, he just posts ideas with shit sprites, Jesus I’m raging to hard, but seriously pls take more than 2 mins for a sprite.

i sing praise to the single immortal deity described within christianity and judaism

fixed it 4 u

that’s too much, i think

My mistake is 2 seconds better? (Even that might be a stretch :joy:)