New Launcher is not remembering my login info, and it is not being detected by Discord

I also have to put in my login info every time i log on now

follow-up issue is that i can’t change my PW, or else I’ll get this error, and the launcher will be unusable, and i’ll have to close and open it again
I’m not comfortable using the Deca’s Reset PW, because it is NOT a strong password.

Update: I have folder protection settings on in the Windows Security settings, and I’m NOT going to let RotMG through.
It has wanted to make a couple changes to my favorites folder, and I just don’t think I should give up my security to RotMG, when they should be the one creating a proper launcher.

Username & Password do not save

I’m having the exact same issue. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.

I think they meant when you click escape to bring up the menu with things like ‘change server’, it isn’t there anymore. You definitely can still change password, otherwise many accounts would be lost.

I remember that you could change your password in the pause menu, but I wasn’t sure if it was in anywhere else.

looking back, I conclude that I’m an shmuck.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.