New LH server

The RotMG community has a new server to come to for lost halls! The name is SPC, Snake Pit Central, but don’t be fool we are very much a lost halls server. We plan to get to 500 verified members before we start runs. This will be a mid-tier, high efficiency lost halls server. We have all the best Raid Leaders from other servers with few requirements. Our verification system is completely automated.
You can get the lost halls whites you’ve always wanted if it’s from the MBC set to the cult set. We only have a few rules so you shouldn’t have to worry unless you push the limits. Finally, we offer a great community that will grow fast! Join and save your spot now! Discord Link:

Ricky Gervais laugh

hmmmmmmmmmmm

Interesting to note that it also is not the real madpeach

Sounds like lhz full of cheaters TBH.

if thats the case than that says basically everything

Rename it to CHC, Cheater Halls Central

LHZ is already full of cheaters, this is just a community where cheaters aren’t banned so they have no reason to crash

cough pub halls

Your forum xd

common, don’t be a pussy man, ya gotta accept that people don’t support such an idea

Edit: New name suggestion:
SBC Rejects
let’s go even higher!
LHZ Rejects

Chiiiiill lmao

Pub lh rejects

AFAIK hackers aren’t allowed on the forums

@Shatter confirm?

Confirmed incorrect you do not get banned on the forums for being a cheater in the game.

It’s actually true, xrastagod, seanpoop, and loftly are banned off pub halls and lightmare is suspended

I’m curious who you think is a cheater in that screenshot. I’m not and I record most of my gameplay anyway if you cared to challenge my statement. That announcement has since been retracted by the Peach discords regardless. We just feel that banning hackers (and forcing them to be crashers) is more work than simply allowing them in the dungeons in the first place.

Feel free to drop by if you would like more information, you have the server link.

i’m not trying to call anyone out for cheats or anything. although my post regards cheaters, i could honestly care less if you or your members cheat. good luck on your discord though

bot fame trains…
Lost hall bot trains!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.