New Music/Music Contest

So, in my opinion, rotmg needs some new music, not the same song playing over and over again, which is why I thought, why not hold a music creating contest on reddit? There probably are many people out there who would be willing to make music for this game (assumedly), so why not? The music now, yeah its a classic, but its annoying and 95% of players turn it off. I think with a catchy and cool sound track, it could breathe some life into the game. I have also seen many videos where people talked about this, and having soundtracks for the dungeons, maybe even different music when you get to a boss. Doesn’t have to be every single one, but some of them like the shatters and lost halls could (and should) have sound tracks. Music would give the game more spicy and flare.

I didn’t know whether or not to post this in ideas or here, so I just put it in game discussion, pls don’t yell at me

Are you planning to hold a contest or just suggesting the idea?

Whenever someone mentions new rotmg music, it is obligatory to post this. xd

Suggesting

I had no Idea this existed but its sick af

I nominate @Mattyfatty

“BMJ, he’s BM-GAY” xDDD

Still my favourite line after I first watched this however many moons ago

seriously though @bmj we miss you, swing by and say hi next time next time you log on :c

Here’s the issue
We can’t have the same song looping for the whole time when we play. We need different sound tracks, like different ones for dungeons or when certain events happen, like during an event boss/dungeon boss battle. Otherwise a single new soundtrack problem wouldn’t cut it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.