New Ot Pack

I seen someone today with a pet stone. Was kind of annoying though. was not quite white enough but is distracting seeing something that resembles a white bag all the time.

That’s the most devious aspect of it. You know it’s not really a white bag, but it’s just eye-catching enough to make you look every time to make sure.

5…

Until the horrendous moment when you ignore it and go in the dungeon and realize that it was actually a white bag that time.

Eh. It’s not something I would buy with the realm gold, this is like one of those lottery things.

well basically whatever you get you earn. join the realmey
discord @shaxasno RealmEye RotMG Discord

I have tried the back pack lotteries a few times and have been pretty disappointed in the results. Not sure if I really want to spend that amount on a chance to only get one or two more OTs than what that money would buy. And while I am sure that the jackpot is extremely rare, paying that much coin, getting a jackpot for only a crappy pet and no OTs would be upsetting.

I don’t get it xo you saying, it would be worth trying out that box since I would 100% get a mana with my knight in a small group And a potion from the chest? And alright, will join

hmm, yeah, well ive heard of some people getting 20-40 with decent success.

also the actual event, is prob best since the ogmur/dirk one,.

truth is idk…

i havent no idea what im talking about…

I’d rather spend the gold on the Oryx redux, thing is I don’t think you can win a backpack from it…which is why I’ll hold off.

the backpack madness is pretty good.

Imagine if you hit the jackpot first try.

Oh no. The horror!

well i can also image if i was Deca

but isn’t realmeye deca?
/s

this guy put his white bag pet thing on the drop spot during hermit god and I thought I got a jugg…

Interesting thing im observing right now. The person who gets the whites, skins and pet skin is the opener, seen this happen lik 5 times already, and 0 times to other people.

This is something I’d be doing if I got that pet thing

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.