New Paladin ST Set

What did I just say?

plus i dont think anyone thinks death is good

Yeah, no shit. I’m starting to think you don’t actually play the game.

This is 100% a fairy.
This is the ST set for the paladin.
It is based around fairies, which aren’t always good.
Good = Paladin
Bad =/= Paladin
Good + bad = neutral
Neutral =/= Paladin

TL;DR
Fairy ST set doesn’t fit paladin.

Also, it doesn’t matter how people interprete them. Interpreting implies that it’s an opinion.

One last thing. Instead of replying with funny twitter images, actually post something else other than this, like, I don’t know -

imo i think it does
and most of the time if most people interpret something one way, then it is the way to go

I have no idea why you guys are stressing about whether or not it has death as a theme. Artistic liberty is a thing.

Thank you.

you should work on the item stats again, sprites are really nice imo esp the 16 x 16. would def like to see that set ingame

Item stats as in the set piece bonuses, or the actual “Stat Bonus:” thing?

i was mainly looking at the seal while writing this since u completly changed how seals work normally but if the seal had the normal “de[buff]” function the set itself wouldnt make sense anymore

i mean i would really like to see the set ingame but im pretty sure thats not gonna happen sadly

Sorry, what do you mean by normal “de[buff]”? As in the seal would give a buff to players?

also the 16X16 skin doesn’t look like a paladin, it looks like death

try adding paladin-y aspects to it

nice skin tho, it really looks good

How’s this?
z5
I added a bit of chainmail, and some broken plating stained red. I also gave him steel horns, as the default paladin skin has horns.

eyy, that’s a start

I really like it. Try making the scythe more “blade-like” (it’s just flat gray rn) and shading the horns a little bit

Uh, the theme is a bit off- the Paladin is a holy protector, not the Grim Reaper

If you scroll up, this has already been stated multiple times.

Currently working on a better version.

i honestly like the idea of a death reaper as a paladin st. it fits nicely with the theme. very satisfying. ppl who say it doesnt make sense have no imagination