New Paladin ST Set

I mean, they are right, it doesn’t fit with the set. But to do certain things, you have to do that.

A slightly better one. In this version, the right arm is holding the scythe at an angle, and the left arm is holding the seal.

Edit: Shaded the horns a bit.

ok fine. it might not fit with the goody holy paladin, but what if you think about it from the angle of a dark fallen paladin? plus, i like the scythe :slight_smile:

Final design:
Fixed the head, and shaded the armor a tiny bit.

ok that is sick
you are really good

Thanks, but not really.

Edit: I made the 16x16 sprite too small, so thats why some places have black (it’s supposed to be the outline that everything in the game has).

bruh i tried to make a skin and i legit copied another one xD

I can help make you one - just not anything like bosses.

Nah its fine.

awww dass hot, that sprite i mean

Thank you my bruddah. Parting funny maymay:

Time to move on to another project.

cant wait to see those SeXy sprites

Like many said before, the theme doesn’t fit the Paladin at all.

1. Paladin is light-themed and “pure”

2. Paladin wears heavy armor

Plus the colors aren’t consistent.

The heavy armor is bone, it’s obviously a heavy armor type. The description of the heavy armor is a misunderstood. I dont think the set needs to be bashed on just because it doesnt fit the generic Paladin theme its nice to see something once in a while. The light-themed and “pure” is just one of the knowned archetype of Paladin. There is a dark-themed Paladin archetype that is corrupted with evil.

Loving the sprite. Kudos to you on that. Although I think the def on the armor should maybe be increased because the paladin is the weakest melee class def wise.

I’m sure that sprite exceeds the 16x16 canvas…

I know, I’m really bad at it…

Edit: “it” as in I can’t keep the design the same if it’s 16x16

at first I thought your original 16x16 sprite could be for a katana class, but now you’ve edited it it fits the pally theme quite well

You’ve got me super bored here. The sprites are um…unappealing. The seal is a dollop of strawberry jam. The weapon resembles a burning incence stick, the armor is okay besides a complete lag of shading, and the accessory strongly resembles that of an aka as tear. Try again. I wish you some super luck
Also, just cuz people are adding all these fancy mechanics doesn’t man that were supposed to learn your fancy algorithms in order to understand or use it properly.i know it’s harsh, but you’re not alone there. Plenty of idiots have been doing worse, too. That’s all. Super peace

thicc bump