(New Player) Anyone mind making a farming list?

thus why people go spamming
B> T4 HP FOR 1 DEF

I was on center default and had to switch it…

Maybe its cause I’m running on steam

Yeah i wouldint pay that,just run into any realm and say ur buying a para hp for a def.

Most players dont even pick them up.

damn

You mind giving me a brief overview of the slang??

Half the time I see chat and have no clue what they mean.

I know the abbreviations for dungeons though

I have a t8 sword, should I spend my def for the t9 archon or go for a para hp???

kk ty for the info

Your choice, i personally would keep the def and just wait till you get the items as drops.

Okay

I’m trying to get those items and farm for em like you said but I’m having a really tough time killing any of the godland bosses, I try to find trains but usually the gods are dead before I even get a hit in so no loot

A good tip is to just stick with other players and wait till a dungeon is called in chat.
Right click on that players name and a menu should pop up, then click teleport.
You can click on yellow dots on the minimap in dungeons to tp to the players when they get to the boss room if you dont feel safe clearing.
Getting soulbound on the boss shouldn’t be too hard, eventually u will learn all the patterns of the separate enemies

Alright, which dungeons you recommend I do and avoid??

t6 sword t7 armor t3ability on warrior

with no pots used

At lvl 20 t8, snake pits solo

Or sprite world duo

Or cem with like 4 players

Oh god… As a newbie player you definitely should NOT play with a melee class (knight, warr, pally) or a dagger class (rogue, trickster, assassin).
I suggest you create a wizard or if you want to be a bit more tanky a necro and play with those until you get a general grasp on the game and the mechanics.
The problem with melee classes is that you can’t farm godlands with them without using any stat pots.

I’ve been doing pretty good so far

You’re telling me you’ve been farming godlands efficiently with a warrior?

I’m pretty careful. I just run with a group

My warrior is a throw away. I’m using it to farm pots for my knight

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.