New Player

Right lads. I’m a new player from the UK in New York. A friend (guess who) finally convinced me to play this game. What are some things I need to look out for? What do I need to do? How does this game work? Who is RNGesus? What is a void bow? Why do I need a pet???
Thanks mates. Please no clapped or nonse responses.

So Fluf told me to get a white bag. He won’t answer my questions because he says I have to figure it out myself. Where is the easiest place to get one of these?

Look out for eggs, you can hatch them and get yourself a pet. Also look out for stat potions that give a permanent stat increase by one to whichever stat the potion increases.

Play the game a bit and get used to it, know the classes and what you prefer, get used to the permadeath that realm brings which can be hard on some people.

It’s a mmo with a permadeath mechanic. You survive, you get loot, and eventually you die, but that’s ok. It’s apart of the learning experience.

RNGesus is a play on words that there is a higher force controlling the Random Number Generator, or RNG, which is how realm and many other games decides what loot you get

Void Bow is a very rare Untiered bow that can be obtained from the Void Entity in the Lost Halls dungeon, a very endgame and difficult dungeon. 4l5NPeH

Pets have the ability to give you massive amounts of healing and magic points. It helps to have one.

A little bit of help shouldn’t be too bad. The easiest place to obtain a white bag would probably be a sprite world. White Bags drop valuable Untiered loot that can bring about a whole new way of playing a class. They are the rarest form of loot, such as the Void Bow.

Also, welcome to the community, I hope that you enjoy the game and the forums :heart:

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/sprite-world

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/getting-started

A void bow is an endgame bow that you won’t get in the first mins in your game. I played for 1 year and i didn’t even killed a single marble colossus. But at least i did a nest and a shatters. The void entity drops this bow as a white bag.

Thanks mate. I’ll be sure to look out for sprite worlds. I’m enjoying playing the wizard so far.

Shoot stuff and get loot. It’s not rocket science.

RotMG in a nutshell.

This game has a tendency to get boring after a while because there isn’t much of a central goal persay, so take it from someone who has been playing around 6-7 years now. And make your own goals, like collecting every white bag, or something

Google ‘Bluenoser’. Click the first link related to rotmg. Win life.

first: read as much if the wiki, especially guides, as you can

watch videos, theyll help a lot

vault high tier gear and pots until you’re confident enough to use em

use screen rotation.

when I get a chance I’ll talk to fluf about adding you as a friend then helping ya along

Bruh isn’t this just your nae account?

This guy’s got a number of great guides that will help you along. Welcome to the game!

Yeah @Talwar , is a good guide.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.