New Prism Idea - Prism of the Distant Cartographer

Hey @BaraBlazer !

So far, you are correct Blazer, the prism is only able to uncover tiles, in which would limit the prisms uses.
In turn, the prism will lose much of it’s effectiveness as a unique ability.

I just recommended an idea that the prism will be able to uncover entities as well as tiles.

I also said in my very first post that:

I just assumed that everyone had that in mind and applied it to the big post I did.

The prism would have it’s effectiveness tarnished yet again since it blows your cover, thus questioning the usefulness of the ability.

So far, the original ability only uncovers tiles as a decoy, and this would have almost no usefulness at all since it is so similar to the tiered prisms we might as well use tiered prisms or even the dancing swords prism over this one.

So far the only use I could think of was for the cartographer achievement…

With adjustment, it can change. I don’t want to force it upon you @Arkhine, but uniqueness and effectiveness go hand in hand in Rotmg, so considering a change would be pretty important to boost the prism’s uniqueness and effectiveness.

Missed that most important line. I definitely agree with you, as a scout, giving the decoy “invisibility” would be important, and so the scout has grown to a spy. I’m still wondering about the walk speed, though, but I’ll wait for Arkhine’s response.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.