New Quest Chest

Just felt the current quest chest system was kinda boring. Maybe this could be a weekly or montly quest chest that can drop some pretty rare items, (maybe) skins, and pet food.

I am by no means a professional sprite maker.
sNONUvV

Maybe could drop some of the new ST’s or some of the better whites (Shatters, halls, etc.)

I know that it would be OP to have a chest drop a Halls white, but it could be something like the April ORYX challenge, where the events drop shard that turn into a collectible, then when x amount of collectibles are obtained, it could be turned in to the tinkerer for the chest. Not too sure what the drops could be exactly.

Some items I brought up to be drops. Not complete by any means, but it could drop some of the new tops, but at a very, very low rate.

3ItMVWT 3U1Ks4Q 4l5NPeH 1485mxJ Amulet%20of%20Drakefyre cBqzNOn DjK25qQ cK4sP1y image image dfGpRit fTPcj1C Tezcacoatl's%20Tail2 image image image image Rotmg%20-%20Breastplate%20of%20New%20Life jsi1jrb image 00r nRri93R image L3bSMnr Penetrating%20Blast%20Spell rCC0ZPH image image image image image U6AjaHd image image ymPfzOk wXEiGHE image Potion%20of%20Attack Potion%20of%20Dexterity Potion%20of%20Speed Potion%20of%20Defense Greater%20Potion%20of%20Dexterity Potion%20of%20Mana image Potion%20of%20Wisdom Potion%20of%20Life

Why not just make it a epic chest… It already drops a lot of the rarer whites and I believe it can also drop STs (not sure about this one) Basically, cool idea, but the selection of items seem kinda random

https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/quest-chests
They do

moved to #ideas

the ST chest already drops ALL STs tho

i mean im not against having a chest that drops LHs or janus dungeon whites

if LHs and janus dungeonsdropped marks

no
i dont think its a good idea to let some lost halls whites to drop from grinding an easier dungeon like a UDL, but at least then you would only get a cosmetic turtle knight instead of a white from the hardest dungeon in the game

That’s why I suggested it to be like the oryx quest, having you grind hard dungeons for shards.

was trying to make example because during the shard event you could grind UDLs for shards to get Turtle Knight

No cause i was one off. One gold shard off the skin.

u just bad
ecookied more like ecockied

Disliked.

i can join red army now

Get online.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.