New quest for bpack

mark quest for bpack, maybe endgame marks idk, every 2 days or smthing. doing endgame stuff makes u lose a lot of chars w/backpacks and things, and f2p players can rarely get them. i don’t think its too much to ask, since I’ve seen some people just log on for daily login until they can get backpacks and things to continue playing normally. it really sucks that they are so rare, since unlike vaults u cant feed items directly to ur pet if u run out of space.

Should probably be from the Havoc in the Halls

Nah, how about the To the Mountains! quest. I mean, nobody does it anyways because there are so many quests that are WAY easier, especially Rainbow Road, which uses a little more than half of the marks required

Like seriously, why does this even exist?

I have enough backpacks stored up that, provides I don’t go on a very long dying streak, I should never run out

bro try something harder than nest or cult lol
and if u lag in nest during stinger phase ya still get popped, lag in cult ya also can get popped… try some endgame content that actually challenges u and that wont be the case
it sucks when u die, but if u never died the game wouldnt be fun now, would it?

yeah, once this alien event is over ima try and see if I can do a vital combat void, cus I want halls whites a lot.

have 60 bpack deaths
13 chars alive with bpacks
18 bpacks and 10 santas bags in vault
can do all endgame dungs except o3 confidently
idk i never felt that i could run out of bpacks

Are you p2win

always f2p :clown_face:

i always run out of backpacks, even as a p2w player. could be my fault tho… i just really like lagging in shatts first boss and sitting on beams :frowning:

did you just call nest and cult challenging - you lag in cult you hide behind the beam things, you lag in stinger you nexus (or keep on moving like me because I’m a dumbass, still haven’t died to stinger lag)

honestly never felt pressed for backpacks aside from account reset

that was b4 mac lag fixed. cults and nests are very easy, doable even in pub runs, but u shoulda seen the time i lagged in nest, got hit by 15 stacked stinger tentacles and around 8 shots from red spawner on my 8/8 wiz… spammed nexus didnt work, so i force quit game and i lived. scary shit. and if ur lagging to the point where ur fps drops below like 30 i doubt u will have time to hide in cult lol… its easy to dodge but still a whole bunch of shots, and if ur gonna get hit, its prob gonna be more than 1 shot. eh, not rly much to say

Best way to get backpacks F2P isn’t the Calendar but, in campaigns, theres usually mystery presents/goodie bags/etc, they often give backpacks, would say 1/5 I get a backpack. Last winter event gave me about 10 backpacks by just collecting easy scarves.