New Quest System is finally here! [X.32.2.0]

BTW the potion fusion things also includes mana and life pots

00%20PM
sorry for impact fontā€¦ Iā€™m not a normie I promise

Iā€™ve had that 2 times in a rowā€¦

It looks like this is a 3:1 exchange of pots, but instead you only get 2 normal pots worth in the greater pot. So you actually lose out on 1 stat pot.

Itā€™s only convenient if you indeed need more storage spaces, and you donā€™t mind losing 1/3rd of your common stack of potions

If you think about it, this could very well solve a lot of the multi-window trade problems as well by cutting down on the space needed in inventories.

thatā€™s true. But at the cost, still, of a third of your initial potions.

example: 1 deca for 16 life, now, will be possible in 1 trade with 8 greater life pots (but will actually have cost you 24 life)

Edit: and i donā€™t think the one wiht the trade post will accept 5 greater pots and a single normal one

True, I really donā€™t see the issue with just making it a 2:1 exchange.

That would make it a lot less necessary to make mules or even buy vault slots, because you can literally just use your gift chests as free potion storage.
Having the 3:1 trade as it currently is is already huge QoL.

Also, it should be kept in mind that as it currently is, it serves as a mini potion sink. Potion sinks are sorely needed in this game in its current state because people are swimming in pots from the deluge of weekend events, and they also donā€™t often die because turns out the game becomes really easy when you steamroll midgame dungeons with 80 other players.
Not the most effective potion sink (and probably not intentionally designed to balance the economy, just happened to happen), but every little bit helps.

New patch notes at: Patch Notes X.32.3.0 and Upcoming Events