New Quests

The Mark quests and all are interesting, and of course Scouting is a pretty unique and cool idea. However, it’s been awhile since Quests were introduced, and I feel it’s time to make some new ones! This will have different rotations depending on the size of the quest, and make a LOT of irrelevant items relevant again! Without further ado, here we go!

1. Treasure Quests: Treasures already have use as Feed Power, but for people whose pet levels don’t require this feed power or need higher, Treasures aren’t far too useful. That’s why these types of quests will give you a choice; FP or a Chest. Here’s more detail.
  • There are 6 types of Treasure Quests: Manor, Lab, Abyss, Tomb, OT, and Davy. In order to complete the quest, you have to collect the treasures from the corresponding dungeon. Doing this will result in gaining a “Treasure Chest”; a specific type of chest that drops loot specifically from the quest’s dungeon. For example, getting all 3 treasures in the Abyss would get you an Abyssal Chest, which would have the same drop table as Malphas/Idol.
    The Pots from the dungeon are always guaranteed, as well as an incantation. Everything that would normally drop otherwise from the boss has a higher chance of dropping in this chest. There is also a much higher chance of getting the whites/cyans from the dungeon in a Treasure Chest than a Quest Chest would(10x the normal chance). The catch is that the Treasure Chest’s loot table does not go beyond its corresponding dungeon’s.

• These are what they would look like(only 3 but you get the gist):

Tomb%20Chest

Tomb Chest

OT%20Chest

OT Chest

Abyss%20Chest
Abyss Chest

• To prevent excess farming of these special chests, they will rotate once every 5 days. They will be random, but so that you go through 6 different chest quests in a month. That way, solve the treasure problem AND get some nice loot for your troubles.
  1. Tarot Quests : While the new quests are better, one thing I miss is the loot pots you could get from the old ones. A Tarot Card literally feels like a slap in the face, especially in Shatts, when you see that juicy cyan and it’s that… trash. That being said, what if these unlucky tarot cards would get you lucky? This would be called a “Lucky Quest”, and getting all 8 Tarot Cards would get you a clover, a 30 min. Loot boost, a 30 min. More loot drop, and 3 XP boosters. To prevent exploitation this quest would only come back weekly. That way, people still look for tarot cards, but at the same time F2P players also luck out.

These are just some thoughts I had on revamping current quests. Feedback is appreciated and if you have any ideas put them below!

collects all 3 abyss treasures over two months
waits for abyss chest quest to come back
opens chest
gets 2 pots

F

But yeah, probably I should fix the drop rates a bit.

its a good idea but what would drop from said chests? the dungeons loot?

That’s what he said. The same exact drops but a higher chance for whites/cyans.

Yep, what @Ladoodee said. Anything that the boss and their enemies would drop. Let me clarify the guaranteed loot:

All of them drop Incs, guaranteed. But each drops pots as well; there is one dungeon that can give more: Abby chests drop vit, def, AND att(white demons).

However, there is a MUCH, MUCH higher chance of getting whites from these chests than would normally drop, so whites like Puri, Prism, etc are a little more ubiquitous.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.