New rank system

You say "but realm already has star aka fame"
Why is star rank system doesn’t represent how skilled your are
Because
It represent how much you play(insert ptrain joke)
So white star can be grind
And you totally deserve it (really)

Now I show a new rank system base on how skill is player

There will be 7 rank
SSS
SS
S
A
B
C
E

Now how to actually obtain this rank
Rank E
Easy just lv any class to lv 20

Rank C
Max any stats

Rank B
Solo abyss or puppet master
(Do 100% to boss)

Rank A
Solo cdepth or woodland or ddock

Rank S
Reach forgotten sentinel(do soulbound DMG to that chest)

Rank SS
Defeat forgotten king

Rank SSS
Get first stun on O2(go deep)

even a noob could get rank SSS, isnt that hard, even if you are bad, you can just do trial and error.

Truth is, rank A is harder than the S ranks.

SS is super easy, just get a good group even if u are a super noob.
S is also easy.

A better idea is to rework the stars.

For me
Solo cdepth is easier than get pass first 4 switch

Alot of these can just be bypassed by a good pet. IMO the best ones are the first 2 and stunning oryx. The rest are just subjective.

I agree with @Scorchmist, this is literally a quest system, so calling it a ranking system doesn’t really make sense, and it doesn’t add much value to the game, stars are useless as it is, so we don’t really need a second rank to faint over…

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, like getting the first star on every class?

I mean, it isn’t exactly bad, but where is Rank D?[quote=“Panytnaa, post:1, topic:9908”]
Rank B
Solo abyss or puppet master
(Do 100% to boss)
[/quote]

Gets knight to rush the whole thing
Tells him to leave at the end and deals 100% damage to Malphas

No seriously, soloing an Abyss is easier than maxing any stat…

This is actually pretty hard for an A Rank, like a legitimate rank thingy, it makes me tingle at the thought of how hard the ranks above this must be!!!

Leeches until boss is dead
Lands a SpellBomb on the chest

This should be ranked at B or something, I got loot from a Sentinel chest at lvl 3 once…

Pretty friggin easy, you can just go into a Public Shatters and steamroll the whole dungeon, then leech and land one hit on the King…

I recall William12B did this on a lvl 1 knight, like come on! I could achieve rank SSS before rank E!!!

Achievements are something you should work hard for(Depending on the reward), not something that you can get by hitting a boss with a shield once.
A real achievement would look more like this:
Agent Of S.H.I.E.L.D:
Land 100 stuns on Oryx with a Snakeskin Shield
(Just an example)

So Many mistake
Wait
How do I fix it
On phone browser?

Really seems unfair that you have to play a knight to unlock sss rank?? Why knight ?

The idea is nice but the ranks are way too easy to achieve.
imo one of the highest ranks if something like this gets implemented should be solo a shatters petless.

Gl on the robobow [pls no flag ppl]

thank

Is that a Devil May Cry reference?

Also why is there no D? Are you giving it to your cousin right now?

CDepths solo is very easy as long as you don’t rush.

Frankly out of these 3 only Woodland Labyrinth is somewhat of a challenge solo.

Ridiculously easy in a private Shatters (and not all that hard in public if you have an alt Knight or Trickster).

Again: basically all you have to do is run one private Shatters with a guild that’s not utterly stupid and/or comprised of players who are completely new to the game.

The only things making this hard are other Knights using hacks (speedhack in particular) and your computer’s resistance to Poison-induced lag.

Otherwise, circling O2 and getting a Stun on him isn’t all that hard. It’s even easier when you make alt Knights you don’t care about.

Honestly I’d rather fix the current fame system rather than introduce more ranking systems that will either be unrewarding, too easy to destroy because of exploits, or both.

Tbh Getting White Star took me longer than anything else in game… even farming for certain uts

Doing all of those things would take me less than half a day. I’m sorry to say but this rank system would not be good for representing skill.

just clear all the SSS rank missions.

E: get 20 fame on any char
D: max any stat
C: max either 3 or more stats
B: max 6/8 and rush one of these: cdeapths or woodland or ddocks, solo
A: solo shatters, and tomb
S: get into the weekly legends (prerequisite is to have completed all of the above)
SS: get into the mothly legends (prerequisite is to have completed all of the above)
SSS: get into the yearly legends (prerequisite is to have completed all of the above)

thats a much better one for you.
also to get on the S ranks and above you must be a pro, since you need to have completed the previous ones, a thing that removes farming for them.

if you really feel bad about being bullied for being a red star then stop being a red star. I see them complain about this all the time but they all follow similar cringy behaviour such as complaing about loot, believing in retarded realm myths, freak out over shitty white bags, be extremely toxic in the chat, and when they see a star lower then them they bully them as well. Just deal with it. Its literally like age and experience. A baby can’t drive a car lol.

Divine Pets.

Fame farming.

Except for the fact that none of the previous ones requires you to be a pro (except maybe solo Tomb, and even then it’s mostly about buying a ton of keys) and that even if you are extremely skilled, getting on Legends is all about fame farming anyway (btw Yearly doesn’t exist, it’s only Weekly, Monthly and All-Time).

Tbh that is 2 easy for something like that

There should be no new Rank system … There are people like @KiIuA or me: We don’t have much good items but we are good at the game

And there are people like some “Fametrainers” that have a lot of luck at getting new whites etc but are bad at this game

and other people know it so if you want to show how good you are at a game just upload a video or something like that show other people that ur good.

Very poor rank system.

What it needs to account for is how good you are, either by showing a dodge percentage or how many gods you have killed/dungeons you have completed.

So… you mean what your’e doing ?

@OP Poor system, just be happy with stars I guess.