New Seal - Seal of the Balance

###Seal of the Balance

There can be no light without darkness, nor darkness without light. They must be forever in balance, and in harmony.

####Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • MP Cost: 120
  • Duration: 5.5 seconds
  • Range: 5.5 sqrs
  • Effect: Armored for 2 seconds and Armor Broken on self for 0.5
    seconds
  • Party Effects: Healing, Damaging, Increase Maximum HP by 80
  • Stat Bonus: +4 Att,-4 Dex
  • Fame Bonus: 6%
  • Feed Power: 900

####Drops From:

• Daichi the Fallen
  • Xil (When he’s released)

####Extra Info:
P.S. I know the idea looks incomplete, but I didn’t know what to include that would make the item balanced in-game, so I’ve left that to you to decide and debate.

So it’s a community created idea?

Maybe move to fan-art until we can get something on it, idk.

Also, you need the wis mods and the fb and fp are too high.

the effect can be called the “think of it yourself effect!” for infinite seconds

Well, this is new, not sure if it encourages laziness or cooperation, i’ll go with the former to give you the benefit of the doubt, the sprite is common, but goddamn did you do a great job with it! It looks godly! Like seriously good, I would want this any day.

former would mean laziness.
I think you mean latter

nor

These ying-yang ideas have been here numerous times. This one is incomplete and has nothing special about it, except that it is very good for pet feeding and suiciding. It even seems to be worst than tiered seals, as it doesn’t give extra health.

Please, rethink your idea and then, post it here.

Dude no one cares.

On-topic: Yeah, this seems kind of incomplete. I’d consider reworking it a bit. Also, @Gabrivielo had a nice little idea much like this.

They’re not actually brackets, they’re parentheses.

What’s the point of asking to highlight in between the parentheses? Either you write it in plain text like a normal person, or leave no hints as to whether there is text or not.

I mean I do… also, not only is it now grammatically correct, it also rolls off the tongue better.

It’s the small things that count

But it’s not constructive.

######but it is

It has to do with the item. The description pulls the item together so it needs to sound, look, and feel good. Maybe you don’t understand that yet but that’s ok I believe in you! You’ll get there one day!!

No it doesn’t that’s the most useless part.

Don’t worry, I can’t lower myself to your level :joy:

Ok there Xspinatkx

(emphasis on the X’s surrounding your name)

You can’t lower yourself to my level cause you’re already at the lowest level

But seriously though. stop cluttering up this guys idea with your 13 year old angst and go make another shitty prism or something.

:thumbsup: cool.[quote=“Jetson, post:16, topic:8869, full:true”]
Ok there Xspinatkx

(emphasis on the X’s surrounding your name)

You can’t lower yourself to my level cause you’re already at the lowest level

But seriously though. stop cluttering up this guys idea with your 13 year old angst and go make another shitty prism or something.
[/quote]

Nice comebacks btw.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.