New set of mages concept in shatts (partial epic shatts idea?)

? im lost?

And your reason to add this ā€œnewā€ enemies would be?

Letā€™s seeā€¦ articuno! Check!

Moltres? Check!

Zapdos? Zapdos where are you? Deca pls

You can travel much faster with warrior with the ability. If you can perma buff with warrior, you can perma decoy with trickster, which also gives you the teleportation ability, which moves you infinity blocks per second.

Do you have any idea how much perma decaying takes? You canā€™t. When pets become better, the trickster does get faster, but never seems to catch up to warriors

Yes, but if your trapped in a circle of ice mages and spheres, you can easily teleport your way out in a milisecond. Warrior, on the other hand, has to risk running through everything.

Pff thereā€™s no risk in warriors

Warrior is a better rusher than trickster, hands down. [quote=ā€œBrainpoppe, post:47, topic:7584ā€]
trapped in a circle of ice mages and spheres
[/quote]

this would never happen

Are you joking?

Lol if that happens I think you are doing something wrong

FeelsPokeMan

looks at the spheres and ice mages
Presses nexus key

And @DreadDrake, we donā€™t need another mage when we got this:

Thanks @Barioth137.

None of them are immune to stunā€¦ ez pz

Which is why I thought they were balanced

Exactly what Drake said, no more than 2 ice sphere mages exist per spawn so if you have been surrounded by them someone must have dragged the entire 2nd and 3rd switches on you and then you decided to run in the middle of it.

Learn the game. Donā€™t die.

Do me a favor, and search youtube for ā€œShatters death montage.ā€

After that, see if anyone died from an ice mage or anything ice.

P . S . You donā€™t need 20 ice mages to get surrounded. 3 is enough.

Any ice sphere death is preventable. Fact. Ice mage deaths have a bit more random chance but if you play smart you wont die.

If you are ā€œsurroundedā€ by 3 ice mages that means you have 3 exit points minimum in between all of them. A warrior could easily slip through those gaps with ease.

PS you can edit your old comment instead of making a whole new one lol

Please elaborate, I missed the part where RotMG got the pokemon patch

Very balanced I see. Shatters is clearly too ez

Ok, sure enough the bomb doesnā€™t do too much damage by itself, but armour broken, bleeding and removal of positive effects seems to be too much at once. Leave it at removal of positive effects or something.

If you wish I shall continue giving my opinion on what you believe would be a good concept. But later cause I donā€™t have time right now.

If there are 2 ice mages and an ice sphere, youā€™ll get confused and run into the sphere. Unless you use hacks and have anti debuffs.