New Skull from Secluded Thicket

I think they should entirely create a new sprite. Theyre basing it off of two sprites at once and it looks horrible. Theres so much potential to make a cool new sprite that fits with the thicket theme and they chose to make it an ugly reskin

I know, basing it off the Cracked Crystal Skull and the Skull of Endless Torment wasn’t the best idea, but even then the sprite doesn’t look anything like he CCS because of the palette they’ve used.

Imagine something like the “Skull of Xolotl”…:bulb:

Lol blue skull from shaitans

What?
Are you color blind?
From Shaitan’s?

:man_facepalming:t5:

The original boss from the forbidden jungle is known as “the masked god” so why not call it “Mask of the Lightning God” or something along those lines? The sprite could be colorful and shaped like a skull without the back to resemble a mask.
Im talking about this type of mask btw
imagehttp://lundgrenart.weebly.com/uploads/3/8/0/6/38064807/9438577_orig.jpg
I think it would be cool to see what kind of masks could be sprited that fit with any of the bosses. For example the mask in the picture I think would be a good one if it dropped from 2nd boss.
I suck at spriting but if anyone else wants to take a shot at some…

A bit late lol…
Mask of Xolotl

That type of thing would suit El Dorado, the 2nd boss.

It could be used a a helm possibly?

Yeah, thats what Im thinking. Maybe it could be sort of like the beheemoth quiver where it gives you the color of the one you killed first/last

I agree that it would make a good helm.

I love these mask ideas, if only there was a class that wore masks…! as they fit better for a different ability item than being merely another UT skull or helm. Lots of scope for a mask wearing character, with UTs masks doing wildly different things from tiered masks.

Could work for a new bow class…
“The Headhunter”?

Honestly I don’t take too much notice of the actual stats, I would just play with it and find out if I would rather use a tiered skull.

One more note on the sprite: I do agree that it looks like endless torment, like everyone is saying, but Corrupted Souls will always be the best sprite(although Krampus does have a pretty good sprite as well.)

imageimage
imageimage
imageimage

I think the point of the sprite is that it looks bad not as good as this Cracked%20Crystal%20Skull.

Krampus is the best sprite IMO…

Yyy yes im xDDD

RIP, I’m sorry.

Lol I see everything normal (for me )
But you don’t think it’s similar?
https://www.realmeye.com/wiki/skull-of-endless-torment

It’s the fact you said:

image…definitely blue…:neutral_face:

It just looks like winter reskin
Skull%20of%20Endless%20Torment> image

I know what you mean, it’s the same shape and style…but it’s not blue…