New skull idea

This is my first idea for an item so please help me out.

Skull of (something)

No sprite (someone help me lol)

Description: “He told me to stare into it’s dark, empty sockets. When I did, I felt stronger…faster…unstoppable”.

Damage: 90 (don’t know how to do the wis mod)

Heal: 45

Radius: 4.5

Special effects: Speedy for 4 seconds, beserk to self for 2 seconds. Cooldown 5 seconds.

Stat bonuses: +2 atk +40 mp +5 spd

MP cost: 130

Fame bonus: 5%

Feed power: 850

The necro is sooooo slow so I made a speedy skull. Its terrible heal and lack of an hp boost makes it super situational. It seems pretty balanced imo. Feedback pls.

So basically Orb of Conflict with Damaging being switched out with Berserk… which in turn is basically a Ranged Helmet.

Regarding WisMod, here’s an example for a skull

A piece-wise function :thinking:

Maybe remove berserk it seems kinda too powerful

Aww…2 seconds isn’t that long if you think about it. But maybe you’re right.

@TannerLG ehh I guess lol.

Thanks for the feedback😛

mp cost is also an important part that’s missing

Ty I fixed it

Never fear, Redox is here!

Imagine this pixelated.

"wis = (x+[insert number])>[insert maths] for every <50 wis"
Or something like that.

“Why not just lower the MP cost” ~ Albert Einstein, 2018.

And finally, either give a large speed boost instead of +5 spd and remove speedy, or remove speed boost and keep speedy.

No u

No u

An example of how to bring a cruel end to a Member of the RealmEye forums efficiently.

My career has met its doom.

Btw there are abilities that have mp boosts and the 5 spd is because theres a cooldown for the skull.

No u as well

I think that even in the game abilities that boost MP don’t really make much sense, the MP cost should just be lowered by 5 tbh.

true but meh

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.