New ST set: Bilgewater Returns (Assassin)

“You see, the thing is, pirates never really die.”

On my quest to create an ST set for every remaining class, I’ve arrived at the assassin. Here you go.

Like other sets, this set turns the player into a character from the realm, Jon Bilgewater! He has returned, and he’s back for more! The entire set drops from Jon Bilgewater The Pirate King.

Harbinger’s Kukri

A large exotic dagger with a bend. A heavier, less nimble blade.

Tier ST
Shots hit multiple targets.
Shots 1
Damage 200–270 (average: 235)
Rate of fire 50%
Projectile Speed 12 tiles/second
Lifetime 500 milliseconds
Range 6 tiles
Feed Power 800

The Special Delivery

“Kabam”

Tier ST
MP Cost 120 (8.33 damage/MP)
Radius 4
Impact Damage 100
Damage over Time 900 (900 damage/sec)
Duration 1 second
Feed Power 500

Captain’s Overcoat

A well worn overcoat. It has multiple pockets for storing weapons and tools in, but its stiffness makes it hard to move in.

Tier ST
Stat Bonuses +17 DEF, +50 MP, -7 SPD
Feed Power 800

Claw of the King

The mark of a veteran swashbuckler. Jon Bilgewater has survived many a wars at sea, thanks to his unmatched grit and perseverance.

Tier ST
Stat Bonuses +60 HP, +60 MP, -3 SPD
Feed Power 500

Combined Stat Bonuses

Stat Bonuses
Captain’s Overcoat +17 DEF, +50 MP, -7 SPD
Claw of the King +60 HP, +60 MP, -3 SPD
Set Bonus +3 DEF, +120 MP, -5 SPD
Sum +60 HP, +230 MP, +20 DEF, -15 SPD

Collection of ST sets

Holy shit that’s way too op. It easily beats the t13 dagger having a lot more damage and more range. Not only that, but it has a regular RoF. Basically, this is like a t20 dagger for an st set

Dagger is way too OP. It has around 2x as much DPS as a Foul.

Is that… a buffed cdirk!!!

No, it’s a buffed foil splendor

Yeah this dagger is ridiculous. It has about the same damage as an acclaim with 2.5 tiles more range.

Also I really don’t like the dagger sprite, it just feels off.

Not looking at the dagger or the sprites, maybe you can have it drop from bilge? Davy already has a full UT set and while this hasn’t stopped deca from adding a ST set on top of that (Lab has mad sorc set and half of an ST set, but they drop from different enemies), bilge only has one UT and no ST.

Sorry! I messed up. It’s got a 50% ROF. I forgot to add that.

Nah needs to drop from Dreadstump.

Added a 16x16 sprite for the ST set!

Looks too similar to bilgewater’s actual sprite try to differentiate into a pirate or something

It’s literally bilgewater. The Skuld 2: Reghostening set also looks exactly like Skuld. You know this, right?

Would love to see a Bilgewater set, but we did have a teaser at a Warrior one back in the Kabam Days

Though, your set looks pretty good, though is there a Set Bonus?

Bligewater takes off his pirate outfit and starts dressing up like those Mongol warlords. Inspired.

Haley dick shrink compare to that armor

Can you changed this to Kabam?

In memory of Kabam

All done!

what

Deca show new assassin st in new update clip

Misspelled (or autocorrect) harle, what he’s saying is that this seems like a better harlequin armor.