New Status Effect Concepts

Focused: Increases player’s Wisdom to 150% (rounded up).

Distracted: Reduces player’s Wisdom to 25% (rounded down). Pets still work.

Retribution: 50% of player’s received damage is dealt to the attacking enemy (damage is rounded up)

Absorption: Player gains 20% of player’s dealt damage.

Blessed: Complete immunity to all negative status effects except Pet Stasis, Sinned, and Deprived.

Sinned: Positive buffs take no effect. Negates Blessed and Purify, taking priority.

Deprived: All positive buffs in effect disappear. Negates Blessed, taking priority.

Inspire: Player leaves a trail behind as they move. Any player who steps on trail gains +8 DEX for 3 sec.

Inspired: When player walks across the trail of another player with the Inspire effect.

Auratic: Damage that player receives is reduced by 25%.

Regeneration: Doubles player’s Vitality.

Frail: Reduces player’s Vitality to 25% (rounded down). Pets still work.

Impotent: Stat bonuses from player’s Ring are temporarily disabled.

Fear: Enemies within 3 tiles teleport back 7 tiles. Up to five random enemies (no Bosses) to lessen lag.

Mystical: Player deals 50% damage. 10% is converted to +HP (rounds up).

PT: Heroic Abyss and Heroic UDL

oh boy time to fairy dust a ritual robe sorc with para scepter

oh boy just use pets :tm:

a confuse with no counterplay

or just dodge :thinking:
im not going to take unnecessary risks

what? so like a lifesteal shield?

better puri/geb tome :tm:

oof

reversed puri/geb tome :tm:

i mean maybe i dunno how strong this will be but kinda seems like an issue for lag

so a worse armored right

healing :thinking:

potato is op op

PETS :tm:

dunno how thats gonna be coded but eh maybe

wtf basically invincibility with a majority of the classes

the counterplay is to not get hit

thats what i would tell you when your dad gets the belt :rofl:

You can’t dodge fate

I guess it’s useful for OP healing and wis based classes

Meh.

No counterplay? I thought we had lag to do that for us already.

Minimally helpful, because most things have higher base HP than players.

Hot. I’m down for lifesteal. RIP my boi necro though.

Sounds OP. Would rather just have a priest with a puri for balance.

Not really necessary. The big impact would be reducing the damage of parties with pally and warrior. You could achieve the same effect by just upping the boss hp.

Complicated way of adding attack speed. Use a warrior instead. No need to get fancy.

See above.

% based defense… this could work.

I have a pet though. Vit is basically worthless unless you having healing buff applied.

May as well just remove 100 HP from every player. People only run HP rings really anyway unless they are showing off their white bags.

But my pet tho

Sounds like it would be easy to abuse, like dragging bosses into rooms they aren’t supposed to be in. Might make the game overly complicated for something that isn’t particularly amazing. It would also ruin enemies that charge at you.

25% damage reduction for healing instead? Sounds like it could work, but it would be situational. Also, I don’t think you realize the DPS players do. If you do 1000 DPS, that’s 250 healing a second. That’s kinda insane.

Inspire: Player leaves a trail behind as they move. Any player who steps on trail gains +10 DEX for 3 sec. wtf no
Fame trains r big gae

oke this is kinda broken
Paladin max wis is 75 + geb ring 10 wis is 85 wis + resu is 5 wis so 90 wis and then u use oreo with that and focused and get 180 wis. Oreo invulnerability time with 180 wis is way too high when considering that the cooldown is 5 seconds… rethink this at least xD

Blessed is the best bcuz u can just have that and ignore everything else like Sinned and Deprived which then won’t take effect.

Also idk if

or

would work bcuz sick and silenced are allready in game, so these kinda extra buffs would just make this game, which is conceptually simple basically uhh… less simple…

Fixed Mystical, Inspire, Blessed, Sinned, Focus, Distract, Regen, and Frail. Changed Fear and got rid of Hypnotic.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.