New Title Screen

I tried to make it look similar to the original but different enough. I would be happy if they changed it back to the original, or something similar. The current screen is (in my opinion) very bad. And from my previous post about how the title screen needs a rework, others agreed. I know this isn’t a very good design but I only spent a few minuets on it.

Like it if you agree the current title screen needs some work to it.

you spent a few MINUETS on it? Thats a couple hours you know?

That looks pretty good dude

Well, by a few minuets it was more like 20 mins. so more than a “few” but definitely not hours.

Looks like a bad test server opening screen

thanks

Honestly I think the void entity should be on the front screen. Seems like the real final boss to me.

But it’s also called Realm of the Mad God. Then again the knight is the current center of attention. ppe btw lel xd

Isn’t oryx controlled by the void entity tho?

Looks alright. I don’t really like the Henchmen and the Assassins Of Oryx, but I think having Oryx on there is a good idea.

I don’t think so, the void controls a few of the bosses in the game and oryx isn’t one of them.

Ummmm no, the void entity wants to kill Oryx because he is keeping him from ruling the world

The thing that strikes my curiosity is that the entity is supposedly the most powerful being and was trapped before Oryx’s time

But…

Who trapped him?

/s

Reminds me of the good old days.

Don’t totally love this new screen, but definitely agree that we need a new one. One of the best things about realms is the fun pixelated graphics, and the current screen feels a lot more like crappy Minecraft graphics.

A new title screen could have Oryx on the foreground, and in the background, have a lot of the really tough bosses like the Forgotten King, Void Entity, Killer Bee Queen, etc, and one slot available that updates with new updates, adding a boss or new event, or something like that.

LOL

@Nameness ok thanks I didn’t know that.

Can we change title coz it’s not even oryx thats final boss, its the void entity

While were living in 2018, this man is living in 20018