New trickster player looking for tips

So I just died on my knight and was planning on trying something new that a lot of people said they really like which is playing on trickster. So, does anyone have any tips for playing on trickster? Like how to place decoys and stuff? Also, should I put on my good swap outs on my first trickster or wait for when I get better at it. I have a spirit dagger, t12 dagger, brain of the golem, echoes prism, wyrmhide, spectral armor, apiary armor and pyramid ring I could put on it. Any tips would help, thanks.

I loved using the trickster “Before it was cool!™”, so I have some previously accumulated knowledge on how to use it. Are you familiar with how to aim the decoys, or are you looking for more advanced tips for using the class, like when and where to use it?

Everything you need to know:

Never got the chance to use echoes prism or brain on my trix. But I can defensively recommend him. If you have a chance to farm theatres, DO IT. Dancing swords can be sooo sooo busted with the decoys. For placing a decoy, just walk in the directing you want it to go, and then if you are using a tiered prism tp backwards, bc that’s most likely away from the enemy. Spirit dagger was the dagger i mainly used, you hardly notice the range loss. If you want extra range at places like o2, then foul is a good choice. I got lucky from an st chest and got carved remains, so I had even more range. For armors, put anything on it it doesn’t really matter. I put a nile on my trickster, but I would have put a pyramid ring if I had an extra, but I don’t really do tombs so idk. Hopefully this helps you out! Oh and trix is great for event god farming :+1:

Remember you can tp anywhere that’s rendered so go wild. Go corner of wc and tp directly past blockage, run to davy troom fast, drag and tp away, full rotate in void posibilities are endless really.

And definitely don’t put good items on it, though trickster is insane in the right hands it’s definitely a STEEP learning curve.

Like DeeBomb said, if you need a long-duration decoy, use a tiered prism, and aim just slightly behind your character while moving in the direction you want the decoy to go.
It’s probably the best way of consistently landing tiered prism decoys, and they can be quite devastating in fights that rely heavily on aimed attacks.

well he died already

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.