New type of hack?

Was in an Abyss and this guy teleported STRAIGHT to the boss and killed it within seconds, didn’t manage to record it or screenshot it.

I know for a fact nobody else was in the abyss because I killed the Medusa that dropped it, and was the only one in it until he followed me in

Has anyone else witnessed this?

Hmm, I can’t think of any way to do that other than something like no clip, and perhaps a speed boost. However that seems unlikely.

Pics or it didn’t happen.

Theres apparently a new hack that allows teleport ability users (Trix and Rogue) to teleport to uncovered areas, such as 2nd boss in Lab, well actually anywhere… I’ve seen it happen in both Lab and at Oryx.

That’s existed for a while though however, and that doesn’t explain the behaviour described here.

It doesnt?

I’ve seen a dude who was actually showing off his trix who teleported across the whole boss room in 1 use of his ability - is this about the same thing?

Their are no areas blacked out in an abyss, if you could teleport that far as a trix you could do it legitimately

Yes, I believe so.

This is just big facepalm, do an abyss and tell me again.

Last I checked the field of view isn’t the size of an abyss.

Theres a hack that increases field of view.

I was running sprites once, and I’d enter the dungeon portal like five seconds after it dropped.

Every time, there would be a wizard already at Limon, thought it was weird but figured it was probably just the ol’ no clip.

Also might be multiple teleports, or just a very lucky abyss generated with boss close to spawn.

@Tarlan?

Here u go (Blacked out uncovered areas in the Abyss of Demons)

Oh yeah same happend to me in an abyss and in many labs too

There are 2 kinds of "new Hacks"
1.People can noclip without to get dced
2. People got a special client that allows you to click on the Questmark and insta tp to the boss

Those people are 2fast you wont see them teleporting around …
You need a trickster 2 teleport fast and a trickster would die on the way and btw you need to discover those ways

The hack makes it so you can teleport to uncovered tiles or maybe it makes you uncover tiles that should be uncoverable. (So no matter what, you will always uncover the maximum amount of tiles, despite the fact that you shouldnt be able to.)

no if you fall to the black tiles, you dc’ed