New Unity Port fame bonuses

Now i know this has probably been done so many times before but i wanted to throw out some ideas and i encourage people to share some of their own.

Anti-social: Never chatted or private messaged anyone.

Alcoholic(haven’t thought about this one that much but i was thinking maybe drink more than 250ish potions? hp/mp pots included in this as well as some consumables.)

Merchant: Traded with people more than 500 times.

Serapis suggested PPE: Never traded with anyone. (Never accepted a trade with someone)

The Merchant fame bonus would be easy to “grind out” if you have a friend willing to trade something with you.

Maybe like, trades only count if its a different item if your trading with the same person, that would make it more balanced. (a.k.a. for every person they can only trade with you for the same exact item once)

Maybe this might stop some of the toxic players in chat. :man_shrugging:, but how am I going to do cem :frowning:

ppe

Lonley: No pet ever equipped fame bonus please.
Also remove friend of cubes.
Fix tunnel rat (add more dungeons to it)re

Strongly Disagree

Friend of the cubes strongly encourages client usage though, I don’t think it’s a good bonus, you can’t even attack Cube Gods if you want that sweet fame bonus (maybe that’s why I’ve never gotten a Dirk of Cronus). A merchant fame bonus sounds good, perhaps trading with X different players (honestly if you are going to artificially do it with a horde of mules then you clearly are desperate).

You can attack cube gods just as long as you don’t kill it or any of its minions. Basically impossible to not kill minions with a piercing weapon, but otherwise you certainly can.

Not necessarily. By that logic, the game alone encourages client usage.
Just avoid killing in the lowlands and avoid Cube Gods.

What does that even mean?

Hacking

Ah.

Just what the game needs. More fame bonuses to encourage NOT actually using some of the core mechanics of the game like trading or the chat. A solid way to incentivize people even more to fame train.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.