New updates are slowy "killing" the Game?

You think this game has problems with grinding and rubberbanding/lag?
try Trove its a 100% triggering experience

after the port out of flash hopefully lag will be less of an issue

So I have started playing ROTMG 5 years ago. It was probably at the peak of kabams development that I started playing, learned the game. It became pay to win more and more. People complained people left, they just wanted a new addition. After a while I dreamed of just a single new dungeon being released, then like 2 years or 3 I dont really remember they released the puppet theatre, I was so happy.
Then I left the game because too many mules like 100 accounts stacked on one another, bots and hackers all over the place.

Then I heard a new development firm took rotmg over. I checked their webpage, they are saying they wanna bring old glory to games like rotmg. And their work is fantastic. I have seen all those new additions, which I could have only dreamed of back then.
ROTMG is going the right way at this moment, dont make it turn back to the dark times of pay to win…

Also having this new high dungeon released is great for endgame players. New, extremely OP items worth playing for, a new struggle, and yes they will probably release another dungeon at one point, but thats not a bad thing! T14 items are still waiting out there. They are waiting to be released :stuck_out_tongue:

If you die in a pirate cave, press x its not your game!

imo updates are not killing the game. It is the failure of the players being able to adapt to so much change so frequently, compared to the frequency of updates to the game when Kabam was in control.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.