New UT Cloak

At the moment, I have no sprite for this item. This was just a quickly put together idea that I will develop further if it gets good feedback. My thoughts on this item were to create a cloak similar to bloody surprises, but instead of getting slowed, the cloak lets RNG decide the buff that you receive.

Tier: UT
Cost: 100 MP
Duration: 5.5 seconds of invisibility
Other effects: 33% chance of granting either beserk, damaging or weakened for 3 seconds.
Cool down: 6.5 seconds
Stat Bonuses: +4 speed, +4 defense, -5 dexterity
Fame Bonus: 5%
Feed Power: 900
Drops From: Esben the Unwilling

It’s OK, I suppose…Maybe move this to WIP?

Can they stack?

No because of the cooldown

:frowning_face:

Cool idea. However, in my personal opinion, it’s just kind of boring… . Also, to confirm, does it give 33% chance of each or a 33% chance of giving one of them (So like 11% of each of them individually)

I know the name is meant to be similar to bloody surprises, but I would change it anyway.

press spacebar and let jesus take the wheel :^)

The first one. I was thinking that you would be guaranteed to get one of the three, but not more than one.

this name sounds vulgar

I agree. I’ll think of a new name soon

Unless you have suggestions

If it drops from Esben, why not have it create an aura around the user that slows all enemies that are within said aura for a set duration? That would give Rogue a little bit of a support role if used properly, or it could be a great tool for doing Rogue things.

(It would also thematically fit with the whole ice theme and with the Skull.)

Where do you see that being useful on the rogue? Also, would that also grant invisibility? As for the drop location, that could be changed if you don’t think that it fits. Maybe your idea would work for a different class like priest.

It would easily be helpful for a group of enemies being around the user, much like how it is for Oryx 2 and Cube Gods. That would make getting to your actual target much easier. Or, if you’re rushing something and there’s enemies that run around naturally like Worshipping Priest(esse)s or Oryx Mercenaries, you won’t get ruined by them as easy.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.