New UT Heavy Armor Ideas: The Twin Cores

Hello all, here I am, back to stir up your madness glands with another bizarre idea for ROTMG items. Just so you know, these items you are about to view will seem… unbalanced. Don’t fret, it’s supposed to be that way. However, let me not continue to bore you all with these useless words, and allow me to proceed with the descriptions:

##The Twin Cores

(Sorry about the different sizes, I suck with image cropping c:)

It has been rumored that Dr. Terrible began a new project shortly before his death. Apparently he wanted to fuse the powers of two polar opposite armors. Let’s be glad he didn’t finish fusing them, otherwise he would have taken a lot longer to kill…

###The Crimson Core

####Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • Stat Bonus: +22 DEF, +12 ATT, +8 DEX, +60 HP, -15 WIS, -60 MP, -12 SPD
  • Fame Bonus: 0%
  • Feed Power: 999

####Drops From:

• Dr. Terrible at 1/200

###The Emerald Core

####Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • Stat Bonus: +18 DEF, +15 SPD, +12 WIS, +80 MP, -2 DEX, -60 HP, -5 ATT
  • Fame Bonus: 7%
  • Feed Power: 1

####Drops From:

• Dr. Terrible at 1/200

Well then, that took longer than needed to write down. Tell me what you think with the poll below and if you have any specific things to tell me, comment it… I’ll be sure to read. As always, thanks for reading!

~FaceFlop

• Great pairing idea! We need this in-game now!
  • Very interesting idea, I like it!
  • Ok. Gud.
  • Combine these two pls.
  • Oof. Complicated. Me no like.

0 voters

The DPS increase is way too much for warriors and knights who dont even need wis, and especially warriors because speedy cancels the spd decrease and can still perma buff with a good pet. Not to mention the high def

Way too much going on. Lol

I don’t care what melee class I might be using this armor is so powerful in both defence and attack I wouldn’t use any other.
Perhaps paladin because wis is important, but warrior and knight for sure.

Way to overpowered

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.