New UT Rings

Pendent of the Corrupt Dwarf King

Pendent

The Pendent of a once proud king laid to waste by an unknown enemy leaving the once feared king in dust, the last notable thing left would be the kings ominous Pendent carrying his most vital source of power

Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • Effect: +20 DEX on user after running for 3 seconds, inflicts 2 second daze on user once they stop.
  • Stat Bonus: +75 HP +6 ATT -8 SPD
  • Fame Bonus: 4%
  • Feed Power: 650

(Note: Berserk does not work till the user is stopped)

Drops From:

• N/A

Ring of the Cursed Priest

Priest_Ring

A ring containing the deceased soul of a priest who failed to revive the death of a kings wife

Stats:

• Effect: Healing on user after running for 2 seconds, inflicts 4 second Sickness and +50 HP on the user once they stop.
  • Stat Bonus: +40 HP +40 MP +8 WIS -10 VIT

(Note: Pally buff does not override ring ability)

Drops From:

Ring of Unrivaled Agility

Ring_Of_Unrivavled_Agility

A ring known for it’s legendary swiftness, it cannot stay with one user for a very long amount of time. This ring is said to give its user unparalleled speediness as they traverse among the realms of the gods.

Stats:

• Effect: +20 SPD on user after running for 3.5 seconds, inflicts 1 second slow on user once they stop.
  • Stat Bonus: +60 HP +6 SPD +6 VIT

(Note: Speedy Buff removes +20 SPD)

Drops From:

Edits

• “Ring of Unrivaled Agility” Description Revised by @TNSN

More info

The “Ring of the Cursed Priest” is an attempt that i made to connect lore, if you don’t know the king had a dying wife.

If you want to, take my redone description
A ring known for it’s legendary swiftness, it cannot stay with one user for a very long amount of time. This ring is said to give its user unparalleled speediness as they traverse among the realms of the gods.
i don’t know if this is very good, or too long, i just thought it may be helpful

:o

Your so good at writing.

@DivineOryx
Another item named after you.

I cant rename this one :Pepe_cry: cause I was gonna make more “Divine rings” the help players who actually dodge.

then make 1 thread for all of them :think:

Divine (Oryx’s) Rings and trinkets shop
I see I am your muse :wink:

There is a ring in Darza’s Dominon with this name. It make me wonder if you got the name from it hehe

:omegalul:

cringe sprite

Oh well the idea popped in my forehead after I put it up so I plan on finishing it when I’m at my pc at home.

I’ll change the name then, I’ll have to think of a new name for the ring set. @DivineOryx the rings getting name changed :pepe_sad:

i suggest the name: " Ring of Unrivaled Agility", or just “Unrivaled Agility”

Shhh Keep Divine in the name…

You don’t have to…

I am quite speedy

Who wouldn’t want up to 90 SPD on a ninja plus speedy, you be zippin and zoomin across the realms in minutes.

Yeeee, thank you for name ideas, this works well.

Y’all so helpful :pepe_happy:

Two problems. +20 speed is a lot. Gamebreakingly so for e.g. classes with top speed of 75, or with speedy abilities like Ninja, Warrior generally, Rogue, Priest + Mystic with particular UTs. Yes, there’s Candy Ring but that is also too fast for some classes, and comes with nerfs so no-one would wear it all the time – while this has pretty decent stats apart from the boost.

More problematic is how would it interact with existing speedy abilities. E.g. if this triggered after a Warrior used their ability, would it switch off their ability, override it for a second, or do nothing as a Warrior’s speedy takes priority? What about the other way round if the Warrior uses their ability while slowed by this? Repeat for all class speedy abilities.

Speedy is already broken in the game. Ninja’s is broken in various ways, and in some places the way it interacts with the game for all classes is broken. E.g. I can perma-Speedy with my Priest and a t6 ability – with maxed wis and a decent pet it’s pretty easy. Except not in Labs, as any time you go through green your speedy gets disabled, even if you had it from an ability. Having a ring also able to modify your speed is likely to lead to many more bugs.

You do have a good point yea, since having the ability to have +90 SPD On a ninja Is kinda broken, not to mention the speedy from abilities.

If this item were to ever be implemented into the game then it would have to disable any speedy buffs.

But wouldn’t that make this ring obsolete? Since speedy give more speed boost.

:sob: