New UT Wand Idea: The Enchanted Twig

'Lo pee-pols, I’m back. Again. Here’ll be another new UT I’ve decided to whip up. It’s based on an extremely ground-breaking concept: Twigs. Hope you enjoy…

###The Enchanted Twig

(Please excuse the bad sprite, I admit myself it’s bad. This is mainly supposed to allude to how the item is supposed to look. This sprite is in no way final.)

It’s a magical twig. Need I say more? OR Apparently Ents are good at math.

####Stats:

• Tier: UT
  • Damage: 1, 8, 27, 64, 125, or 316 (Average is around 90)
  • Rate of Fire: 120%
  • Range: 6.66
  • Stat Bonus: +3 DEF, +1 VIT, +4 DEX, +1 ATT, +5 WIS, +9 HP, +2 SPD, +6 MP
  • Special properties: Shots pass through enemies, Shots pass through obstacles
  • Fame Bonus: 0-10% (random number within these at the time of death)
  • Feed Power: 161

####Drops From:

• Ent Ancient in a 1/850 chance
  • Ent God in a 1/10,000 chance

Hope this was stimulating enough. I’ve got TWO polls now, one for the favored description, and the other is the usual rating. Also, please comment all the math references you’ve found here, just to see how astute y’all are. Thanks for reading, and hope you guys enjoy!

~FaceFlop

Description Poll:

• It’s a magical twig. Need I say more?
  • Apparently Ents are good at math.

0 voters

Rating Poll

• Great idea, I like the references a lot!
  • It’s a pretty good idea.
  • I dislike this idea.
  • GET THIS MATH OUT OF MY LIFE.

0 voters

No, no, no, no.
There are certain weapon physics that have to be kept. You are proposing a property that is not possible. It is overcomplicating. The Ent Ancient (in form of Greater Nature Sprite) already drops an Untiered item.

And might I add the sprite is not… er… good. At all.
2/10 sprite, 2/10 idea, 4/10 effort.

Maybe next time, cap.

EDIT: if you want damage in intervals, make them go up at equal increments so you can have a wand that does damage like x*16, x being a range of numbers 1-10. That’s doable. But this is ridiculous.
Additionally, there should be no item that has more Feed Power and Fame Bonus than the goddamn Omni even if it’s a meme.

You mean the numbers?

Silly, almost all item ideas have numbers.

It should only drop from ent ancient 1/999 remove other drop locations

Now that I think about it, you raise a good point. I’ll go make a couple edits c:

Also you added +5 dex and +4 dex. Small mistake lol.

Oh. Oops. Lemme fix that now.

i like it. it doesnt look too bad. i cant really judge it balancing wise but i like where it drops and how it is.

Here is some others sprites ideas for your item (the wand and its projectile).

since someone bumped

the green on sprite is too dark, its also look linear, a twig isnt straigth

also how did u achieve those numbers, something interesting like perfect squares or something interesting would be nicer.

range: putting that turned thhis into a troll idea, since it doesnt have to do with anything about demons.
Feed: just another random number. maybe something like 314 would be better (pi *100 rounded)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.