Next Chest Event?

Does this skin, which they posted on Reddit, mean that we will be having a snake pit chest event?

Probably.

Not necessarily

It’s probably gonna be put in a mystery box, where a F2P person like me will never get it… :frowning:

Rip.

However, it seems like a possibility, because it would be odd to just throw a skin in a mystery box.

God damn why are there so many new skins? We don’t need any more. And a snake pit event would be cool i guess

Skins are easy money, don’t take much effort, and also don’t affect gameplay (like pets)

Yes but how would you clear a snake pit, all the small snakes respawn

Didn’t even think about that, good point

Oh yeah…maybe you just have to clear all the larger snakes, troom bosses, and Sletheno. I mean, assuming there is an event. Kind of like in an ice tomb.

But thats too much code to add, I mean, like a whole half an hour!

You’re absolutely right. I mean, DECA can barely make good skins, changing a dungeon for a chest event? Thats crazy!

I’m glad we see eye to eye on this one

/s (last two posts)

Or maybe that, along with the Mini Nut for archer, would show that there are two ST sets coming soon…

(But I have to say, a Snake Pit chest event would be fitting for St. Patrick’s Day.)

Oh god no! No more ST sets!

I’m wondering what all the painter skins are. They all look the same (except for the girl classes). Will that mean a skin that is unlockable for all classes of that gender? Not to mention the Sheep skins, black mage/gladiator (no racism intended), and the ice people.

No, I believe that the painter skins are for those who sent in sprites for DECA to use, such as skins or reskins. Not sure, just speculation.

Oh. That’s interesting. Didn’t know that.

Skins are a luxury, not a necessity.

But getting all skins is my goal in this game…

How will I ever get all, or even most, if they release a new paid skin every 2 weeks? :frowning: