Ninja Ability on Exalt

I’m assuming there is no way to shift click to perma speedy (like on Flash) without holding space on Exalt. But if you do know, lmk.

Wait you could shift click your star to perma speedy?? I had no idea

yeah it was so much easier. but not on exalt :confused:

Yet another reason why ninja is a worse class than Samurai don’t at me

muhahaha I am replying to your comment >:)

Idk about sammy but ninja has good stats overall other then the fact its just a off-brand warrior.

You can press on. The ability key, then hit a button that interrupts it eg. whatever button you use to chat, windows button, etc

I doubt that functionality will even exist once Exalt’s fully out. It marks the point of the unspaghettification process of Kabam’s code.

didn’t I just provide a method?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Still in beta :^3

;-;, I had a brief period where I didn’t know how to do that and I hated ninja. DECA please no change :frowning:

I don’t get the problem with putting 1 ounce of weight on one key and how that makes ninja trash.
FYI i have played ninja and 8/8’d it so ik what im talking about.

just leave a rock on your space key

or whatever ability key you’re using

Ha ill try it

On flash it allowed to run without thinking about putting enough pressure. made think about other things while im playing.

I think the following works:

1. Press space bar
  2. Hold space bar
  3. Press enter
  4. Release space bar.
  5. Press enter
  6. Perma speedy
  7. Run into ghost god and die:

thats not to bad. I died on a 8/8 ninja in a cem because the nexus didn’t work :\

AHK should work on the Unity Client…
Press Capslock to toggle the ability. Press Shift+Escape to close the program.

#SingleInstance Force

;Main Function
~Capslock::
Loop
{
GetKeyState CapsLockState, CapsLock, T
if (CapsLockState = “D”)
{
Send {Space Down}
}
else
{
Send {Space Up}
break
}
}
return

+Esc::ExitApp

Glad to know Im not the only one missing that functionality in exalt, and that there are ways to reproduce speedy.

I knew I managed to lock speedy down myself a few times in ways I could never reproduce! So glad to see some people found a way to do it that I can copy!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.