Ninja is kinda bad, so let's fix it

Ninja is only trash when unmaxed. You have no idea how OP even a 4/8 ninja can get.

no

I swear that all of the points you’ve made could be taken as irony:

“Ninja needs more speed.”

“Haha lol katanas should be just like swords.”

“xd roflll shurikens you be just like damaging quivers.”

“loooool speedy is underpowered. Double its effect and make it cancel out slow pls decker.”

DECA isn’t going to make any of these changes.

It only takes like a 66mheal pet for it to be used frequently enough to be considered “a feature that comes installed”. Alone, the un-beserked warrior only appears for 0.5 seconds every 6 seconds- but if you have two warriors working together then both are almost guaranteed to be beserked permanantly.

If we’re adding another Warrior into this equation for the first Warrior, why can’t we add a Warrior for the Ninja too?

ok let ninja have these stats:

600 hp
300 mp
90 dex
90 spd
90 att
0 def
10 wis
0 vit

ninja is as good as he should be.

Sir, if this is your one and only account (with 6 stars), you should not be idealizing any game change.

I see you went around the wiki and scavanged for stats formulas. With your attempt to change one, we can see you have not the slightest clue on how the game works (yes, even with the formula in your hand).

This is not supposed to sound rude, but it’s supposed to get you to play the game a lot more before talking about the precious noodle that is the Ninja (or anything in the game for that matter). :3

Adding onto the idea of warrior being a tanky damage dealer with ninja being a piercing damage dealer is the Kageboshi (pierces) and the Jugg (makes warrior even tankier in exchange for the speed that makes it comparable to ninja).

They both have their own niches, but in general warrior is preferred over ninja due to the sheer overpoweredness of the warrior. Ninja doesn’t need a major buff, maybe a little more hp or something, but buffing ninja would be a simple matter of nerfing the warrior.

That’s the one thing I don’t get: why would you want to change something you don’t know?

You’re way too eager to get into complicated arguments when you don’t have any experience to back up what you’re saying. All the math in the world isn’t going to make a difference if you don’t understand how those numbers play out in actual gameplay.

Ninjas can play with warriors, but you have to keep in mind that one day all your warrior friends will be dead.

This is so sad. Like and share and comment your thoughts.

Jeez guys calm down. Warrior is OP we get it. Some people want a challenge or a class that requires skill to be good. 8/8 ninja is just as good as warrior, but both have scenarios that they are better in. Let’s just leave it at that holy crap.

Press F to pay respeks

OMEGALUL

Just played ninja again. My thoughts.
It’s still way too squishy, still has to get close. Looses hp too easily.
It’s okay at rushing, would still rather prefer a warrior because of def.

Changing up Ninja

inb4 I say something everyone’s already said…

The only change Ninja might need is an increase from max HP from 720 to 740 or 750, and even then, I think that’s pushing it.
A lot of people don’t like playing Ninja because of its squishiness, but I think that also means that they might be playing the class too aggressively because they are used to being able to tank shots.
Sure, there are a fair number of enemies that can shoot near undodgable shots, so it’s not completely that way.

Also, I seem to notice that there’s a trend among posts regarding a Ninja buff: 75 speed.
I really don’t understand this - 60 spd is perfectly in the middle. You’re not as fast as a dagger class because of your Star’s Speedy bonus, which is a compensation of some kind for that.
60 speed allows for agile movement that gives you an edge, but doesn’t send you flying into the sun if you hold down that A key for more than 0,2-19561396713976 milliseconds.

If anything, I highly advise thinking more thoroughly on what niche a class has and how they compare to other classes in common situations. There are plenty of reasons why Ninja is objectively worse than Warrior, but there are also plenty of reasons why Ninja is not.

too squishy for a class with a little bit more then 4.5 range, unless you have good pet kinda fucked in god farming

It’s a glass cannon class, of course it’s going to be a bit squishy.

that’s probably why everybody (most people) dont like ninja, because is almost all cases something like a wiz is more viable then a ninja

There’s still preference. And there’s situations where Ninja is indeed better than Wizard, and vice versa, but that doesn’t mean that a class is bad or anything.