Ninja is kinda bad, so let's fix it

Also, I just realized having like three or four stars on the screen at a time makes me immediatly dc.
Aren’t they just projectiles?

that’s because when you spam your ability as fast as your thumb can possible mash that spacebar, the game kicks you out because it thinks you might be using some sort of script. this applies to other abilities that don’t have a cooldown, most notably spells. just slow down your hyperactive ability spam, it can’t be good for your keyboard anyway.

ninja stars have a throwing cooldown of 1 second or so tho
how tf u getting 3-4 on screen outside of ninjutsu?
i mean there is that ninja secret method of hold+double tap for stacked double shuriken

The second one It doesn’t count as damage

All these other kids got shitty explanations that are so long,
imma explain it in one word:

NO

yes it does
at least, it shows as a damage number

bet a life pot to your friend, if he see two shuriken shoot out of your ninja in one second

yea lol.

ninja’s dps is not near one of the highest maybe like top 5.

ninja is to squishy for it’s offense to be of any use.

the trap has a time to be set making it so you have to have the enemy walk into it if you use archer it’s just a point and click also you’re saying you don’t like better stats and damage in general? no wonder you like the ninja.

the warrior has around double the dps and with the helmet it insanely outperforms the ninja.

if you compare a warriors helm to a ninjas shuriken they both give the same effect that benefit the character in the same way? so how would one be better it’s just ninja has 10 more speed as a base stat making it slightly faster.

if using abilities warrior has way more than double the dps very close to the same speed ninja is faster by a bit and warrior has insane amounts of defense ontop of everything else he does better. The only way for a ninja to outclass a warrior is for about 4 or more enemies to be clustered ontop of each other and not attack any of them or have the shots be shorter than the ninja’s range.

the ninja is loved because people like it’s ability for the damage and it’s speed it’s mainly a mind game of someone thinking “wow this is insane dps” even though it may not really be all that great.

@TokinBud and someone who ignores the facts just means they aren’t that smart

Last time I checked, top 5 out of 14 is pretty good. LOL.

considering most classes don’t compete for top dps like priest necro rogue trickster knight (which im pretty sure has more dps than ninja) and some others makes it not that good.

by 20 spd

somewhere in my post i said it was by 10 speed.

Why are people comparing Ninja to Warrior?
Of freaking course warrior has higher dps, ninja has an extra tile of range and piercing weapon
Not to mention being able to hit an enemy with a 900-1100 base damage bullet through a bunch of rocks and trees from 15 tiles of range

The classes are both fast, who cares? WHY DOES THAT MAKE THEM SIMILAR???

ninja and warrior are similar in terms of damage and speed. warrior just beats up the ninja by alot because of the helm

I meant if they both have speedy

i get what you mean but it makes it seem unfair when you say it that way instead of stating the stat + speedy.

Did you seriously necro-bump a thread so you could keep arguing about how ninja is bad IN YOUR OPINION?

Next you’re probably going to say the earth is flat or how we never visited the moon.

oh shit i thought this was a post made about a day later also i thought ninja was good when it was first released so no i wasn’t saying it was bad.

what because an opinion is the same thing as going against a fact?

Because you swing your opinion around like it’s the law, as if nobody else’s opinions matter.