Ninja question

Okay, so.
As i watched back to ninja and it’s stats it’s really damn cool!
His star is SB dmg easily. Also, if you don’t want to risk, pewpew when vunerable with low mp cost and bamf, 2000 damage in 1,5 sec
Katana (t11-t12) is perfect. The piercing 150 dmg average with 70 dex is easy loot.
Taking for example, pentaract.
Speedy, boom, shoot it, bamf run to another, bang
Ent ancient
taptap shirukenero, 700 dmg, speedo, 5 range katana pewpew, sb, dead.
Mad lab
whoashoawweaoe it’s green liquid without stun
Ocean Trench
With the new update, the stars after the invurebality can provide you mana without the risk
And the stats are so good!
Vitality 40 that you don’t really need with pets nowadays but it’s not bad
Wisdom 70 which allows you to mash that l̶i̶k̶e̶ b̶u̶t̶t̶o̶n̶ Star like crazy
Attack 70 which gives you unimaginable damage per second
And 25 def.
It’s so good im actually confused how this is not 90% of rotmg community.
Could anyone explain why it’s so unpopular?
(Don’t say it’s beacuse of knight beacuse it’s stupid pls. I get it that many people play it but not whole community.)
(Also, i’m not so good in English so forgive me any errors thank)

It’s unpopular because people are bad at ninja, and then conclude the class is bad.

The ninja isn’t really played because its hard to master. Ninja is one of the hardest classes in the game. leather armor, and low range, it is squishy so ninja is hard to play. because of this not many people play ninja because they can’t control it.

It’s unpopular because of Knight. All I have to say.

I’m just going to put this here.

yes yes man i see you

I’m trying to make a point. Knight’s shield-bash stuns and deals lots of damage, and almost all the Melee UTs are only good for Knight (Fire Armor, Draco Armor, etc.) and Knight is tankier, so that’s why Ninja is so un-meta.

Because people use warrior as an alternative

Warrior has more damage, with less speed.

And since nobody uses ninja, the extra ninja speed isn’t necessary.

Sounds like someone’s bad at ninja.

To quote one of bickuribox’s videos…
Ninja is like a glass cannon

People would rather use a warrior if they wanted to get easy sb in.
Damage is more preferred than piercing and range. .-.

b/c its too squishy for the low range

Wut about dagger classes like assasin or trickster?

These got abilities that help them to get deep/can be used to deal damage from far away. Thus its a lot easier to fight at dagger range than to fight at katana range.

Katana has more range afaik and star allows him for dps so i still dont see why not ee

Cause warrior does the same as ninja but way better

My main reasons I don’t play ninja much is because it’s the newest class for me. The only time I’ve ever seen a successful ninja is a 6-8/8 with a >rare healing pet. This tells me right off the bat that if you aren’t maxed this class is very unforgiving. On top of this fact, the other comparable classes have a fail-safe option to rely on if they need that extra push for soul-bound damage or to run away. Warrior has less speed, but has more armor, coupled with the ability to increase speed and dexterity. Rogue can go invisible and not have to heavily dodge increasing accuracy. Assassin can drop some poison to get in DoT whilst focusing on survival.

What can the ninja do? He’s fast and has great dps, but what if it can’t get close for some reason? It has an ability that does tons of damage that penetrates obstacles, yes, but what does that do for the classes survival?

The ninja has the lowest survivability of any class in my opinion. Every item is tiered towards doing as much damage as fast as possible whilst being fast enough to dodge everything. But when you get stuck or dodging becomes impossible, what next?

Well, Ninja doesn’t have more range.

Anyways, It doesn’t really matter about the stats and damge and stars and peirce and speed when people play the class: It’s about how hard it is to really master. People don’t like it mainly because it is a hard to play class: It has mass damage, but is very fragile. I personally don’t really think of ninja as a bad class, but sometimes you wish you were more tanky and sometimes you wish you had longer rage, especially when the katana only had 4.2 range.

Ninja is a class capable of dealing high output, but also able to be squashed. With a divine pet, you are permanently (or almost) speedy, and the stars are able to deal high damage at long ranges.

Problem is, the katana has quite a short range, and the fact that it uses leather armor means that it can be squashed. Combined with the abysmal 40 vit, its not meant to tank. The ninja is a jack of all trades, haveing no best stat in the game.

If you like living life on the edge, play a ninja.

It’s a lot better since the recent boost. It used to be that it was only worth playing with Doku, but the boost brought the tiered Katanas up to the same level in damage and boosted their range to close to it. Now it’s much more viable with tiered Katanas, though Doku still provides a small range boost.

It does take some getting used to, but is not that hard to play. Basically it plays like a Warrior but with less def. Instead it depends on speed, the fastest continuous speed in the game, to get in and out quickly, between shots and shotguns, or to rapidly dodge shots at close range while getting in their damage. Very high DPS means they don’t have to spend too long dodging.

The advantage they have over all melee is an ability which can deliver SB on many enemies or weaken and finish off gods, useful for whenever it is too dangerous to get in close. They also have piercing, the highest piercing DPS of any class, a very useful combination.

wtf?