No forgefire today?

So I guess I have no way of proving this definitively but I crafted a colo sword yesterday before the change which put me down to 0 forgefire. Today, while my quests did reset, I did not gain any forge. I restarted my game as well as my pc to no avail. Is there some bug associated with going down to exactly 0 fire or something? I don’t see anyone saying anything about this on the forums or reddit, unlike the daily quest issue I had a couple of days ago… I’ll report back again tomorrow if it again doesn’t go up. I try to use the forge often, though, so this is more annoying for me than the material increase…

Edit. I never did get forge that day but I got it today. I guess it was another one of those one-time things :slight_smile:

I’d recommend trying to get screenshots to help prove your case!

As for the bug, I don’t use the forge all that often to see if anything was wrong…

hmmm I just logged on to check and I got my forgefire for today :woman_shrugging:

Well see that’s just the thing. I can show you a picture of me in my vault with 0 forge. But I can’t prove to you I didn’t just forge something. I did take a screenshot right before posting, but didn’t include it as I deemed it wouldn’t prove anything. Tomorrow I’ll be sure to take a screenshot that includes my clock before and after to try and show. But hopefully the problem doesn’t persist.

I rashly assumed that would be a part of it, my apologies :sweat_smile:

But yes. Hopefully, the problem will resolve itself before you have to take any further action!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.