No longer get notified for new posts?

For topics that I create, I no longer get notifications for replies to that topic. It just started today.

Extended Maintenance (Oct 27)

I noticed that too it’s kinda weird…

Have you checked, if the default status for them is still “watching”?

~moved to forum feedback Academy is for RotMG related questions

I’ve noticed this as well, it really irks me that I don’t get notifications anymore. Is this a realmeye thing or a problem with the forum software?

Yep i’m not getting notifications for any mentions/likes/replys

Doesnt work for me either

Ok, it seems like it’s affecting more people than just me so at least that’s good ^^

Yup, all the topics you create are by default, on ‘Watching’, but I double checked.

For example, I haven’t gotten any replies to this thread; only when @Poopythell moved it into Forum Feedback.

Ive just gotten a notification.

notifcations has always been weird, b/c i sometimes get notifications, but when i logged in today, i got 0. And someone always likes/replies/post on my topics.

:o Screenshot senpai please

Oh, I meant for replies. I get all my like notifications too, but for example, this reply to you won’t show up in notifications.

Reply counters are broken, too.

We’re on a beta release of the forum software, so it would appear a recent change broke stuff.

Hopefully MrEyeball takes a look into it, I’ve invited him. For now, Latest and New will have to do I guess.

Latest is borked, too. It often only has a couple icons when there are more than 2 participants in a thread, and the reply counters aren’t up to date.

Edit: @Doc Can you either confirm or deny the presence of an external entity at work here (i.e. MrEyeball)?

Also what do you mean by ‘beta’? Is Discourse as a whole still in beta or just the version that the RealmEye guys bought/are using?

can confirm

rip, had like 60 notifications pop up

Weird, it’s still buggy on my phone.

However, on my computer it works fine

Looks like counters are fixed [?] but I’m not getting notifications again. Gah!

This is still happening.

For example, the following topic definitely has more than one participant (in fact, Scorchmist participates in it twice, so he should really be considered a frequent poster).