No longer get notified for new posts?

It looks like I dont get notified for every like I get.

Thats a setting you can change, message me back if you canā€™t find it and Iā€™ll ss when I get home.

Slightly related thing; I no longer get notified for new flags, it appears the whole discourse message system has been scrapped or disabled.

Also why is this thread exempt from autoclose?

Shaxasno's Photo Album!

Dunno why for the first part, but as for why this didnā€™t auto close, some of the older threads made in certain categories didnā€™t close because the categories didnā€™t have auto close turned on.

Iā€™ve been sometimes getting unread counters next to posts iā€™ve never seen or subscribed to. I think thereā€™s a bug somewhere. Weā€™re on the perpetual beta version of the software, so thereā€™s bound to be some mistakes here and there.

And Uni got the auto-close right: thread pre-dated the rule, and the rule isnā€™t retroactive.

Shaxasno's Photo Album!

I have had the same issue, but only with off-topic flags.

1- sorry for bump
2- why are we still in beta

also I donā€™t seem to get notified of half of the new topics and I have all categories on first post. Also accounted for the people that I muted.

Guessing Docā€™s referring to the RE Forums, and not the underlying forums framework being used.

Probably a perpetual beta so that any bugs can be ironed out at the leisure of the mods (/devs). I donā€™t think itā€™ll come out of beta as this isnā€™t anyoneā€™ s full-time job (afaik)

RealmEye Forums Moderator AMA [Request]