No New Quests

Hello, so i just gathered the 8 marks from the new library dungeon, which u have to get for the ST Chest + Backpack at The Tinkerer and once i arrived at the tinkerer, there were no new quests for the new dungeon, which my guildmate for example already had, ive tried restarting the game, steam, my pc and i even re-installed my game. None of this worked, any help?

Probably have to wait for quest reset later.

I think you don’t have the quests because you logged into the game before the event began.

For instance, I didn’t log in until after I read the reddit post announcing the Library Quest event, and I have the Tinkerer quests.

You probably need to wait, but just to make sure, have you checked the events tab?

yes ive checked everything

That’s strange. I was online about 9 hours ago, before the beginning of the event, and then later when the event started and I did get the quests. Hopefully it will fix itself by tomorrow.

It even works on my flash player mule.

Just restart your FlashPlayer/Steam/Browser, if that doesn’t work log out and then log back in.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.