NoIsMyWord's Below Average PPE Thread :)

Ey. PPE time. Come watch

Hm. Nice quiver got another one in the run straight after the other quiver. Neat

o_O

Finally a ring upgrade Max wis Nice, nice Damn…

RIP Samurai!

I see you have made a ppe thread! Congrats, and I hope you get some lucky attempts

Aww awesome that you’re doing a ppe, maybe I should get into it again…

Bro absolutely. I’ve been having so much fun making this despite the unlucky death

tyty

Alright sorry for the wait. I’ve had a lot of failed PPE attempts lately and got a possible good one.

uh ok HUGE blue bag Finally a wand upgrade. Things are starting to progress Even better wand This was totally unexpected…

Finally able to drop the hook on the floor. (Sorry abt the crop. I changed the volume of my music and the overlay was in the screenshot) Exa hp would’ve been a nice add-on but not complaining Scammed as always Thickets just aren’t worth it…

What class should I play next? You choose!

• Priest (Only class I’m good at)
  • Random (Ask Guill)
  • Stop playing realm and go outside

0 voters

Alright. I’m back with a very interesting PPE

How all great journeys begin

Looking pretty good so far

Looking great so far

10/10 set

Hooray!

This is the only screenshot of candy rings I will take. Expect an inventory full of them soon

Some potentially useful forge items

Eyy. this was the first time getting any loot in a cland.

At this point I was sure that my luck had run out

Alright. lets test my luck and see how far I can go

Maxed my attack in a cland. How long have I been running clands?

There’s another one

And another one

Maybe I should go to sleep… what time is it?

Ok I should really go to sleep. Well one more couldn’t hurt

Max wis

Max def
Ok how many more clands have I actually done since I said one more?

Ez forge

I dont even need to caption this…

Ehhh. I’ll take it

Why do I suck?

It’s not you, it’s the Demon of the Abyss!

Rest in peace!

Sorry for the wait everyone, I’ve been trying really hard to do new PPEs but all have crippled pretty early on. I decided to do a one-off UPE and it turned out to be the lucky one. I hope you enjoy <3

My guildie asking how “Pen skins” work. (He’s new to the game) Me about to explain to him how “Pen Skins” work I’ve seen a reddit post about this before I think. Is this a rare occurrence or quite common? bruh max def!

My first htt of the upe Another oneuhh is this really necessary? damn alright very close call Yeah I know I have a tiered item equipped. I noticed while I was vaulting some pots and even moved it into my 7th slot so I wouldn’t accidentally equip it again Didn’t expect it tbh. Merv does a bit of damage if you follow it along lol