Not a dungeon, but something that should drop it

I think those mini sprites should drop the sprite world dungeon, and the red demon should drop the Abyss of Demons dungeon.

A message template is great, but the actual idea would be even greater.

Just use the pencil icon at the bottom of your post to change what’s in it.

Oh, thanks, hahahahaha I’m still learning.

They already do that. It’s the Sprite God that don’t drop Sprite World, weird huh ?

As it is the only main source of vit, no.

I think by “mini sprites” he means the enemies from the sprite world that you can find running around the midlands.

You are correct.

Ive been thinking about this a lot lately. Sprite worlds and snake pits are extremely easy to farm if you have a decent pet. Hell, you can kill stheno before she even shoots at you. But I think the reason they are in glands is to make it more farmable. For such an easy dungeon, snake pits were hard to find because you couldnt stumble upon one while clearing gods, you would have to do the level 18 quests like lizard gods and cyclops kings. The same applies to your proposal for sprites, however it would be even harder to find because they are spread in a larger area and less common. As far as abysses dropping from red demons, that means you can get a max of (I believe) 10 abysses, which is not fair for someone trying to farm dblade or vit

Legit thought this was a shitpost at first

I am pretty sure he means in addition to what already drops it, like how both Ent Ancients and Ent Gods drop mwoods, both Red Demons and White Demons would drop abby

Ok I can get behind that for abbys. Sprites are a bit too common to add another drop location

I think instead of the sprite children spawning them, the sprite god, and the mini sprites should spawn them.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.